+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Koushani

Nov 28, 2022
I have a question regarding Zoom Oath Ceremony please. We have applied as family of 3 including 5 yr old kid. The instructions in the website say kids can attend the ceremony but should not be disruptive. I really doubt if my kid can sit through the entire oath without disruption. Since he also got an invite with a Seat#, is it mandatory for him to attend and sit through it ? What is the expectations in such case if someone can share please :). Thanks in advance.

Raffi17

Jan 13, 2023
Hi all,

I was scheduled for Oath ceremony on 5 Jan 2023 then it was rescheduled to 17 Jan.
Again, they canceled my Oath ceremony and they emailed me informing that my clearance is not valid.

I called CIC who informed me that there was an administrative error and I have to wait for their reply.

Now, I am lost as I submitted my clearance twice , had the interview and pass all requirements . I have travelling plan next month .. I don’t know what I have to do

bhatla1983

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Online status of my application is updated on 14th Jan and Oath is scheduled for 24th Jan 2023.

I haven't got any email about details of meeting and its already 16th Jan today. Is this normal? Should I worry or take some action already?

Thanks

Last edited:

chaitureddy39

Aug 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

Online status of my application is updated on 14th Jan and Auth is scheduled for 24th Jan 2023.

I haven't got any email about details of meeting and its already 16th Jan today. Is this normal? Should I worry or take some action already?

Thanks
Your timeline please and your processing office

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

Online status of my application is updated on 14th Jan and Oath is scheduled for 24th Jan 2023.

Thanks
Hi, my oath ceremony is scheduled for January 30, 2023, Scarborough office, via zoom. I received the oath ceremony invite email today (2 weeks before ceremony). It seems a few people have also posted that they have received invite email about 2 weeks before their ceremony. Most people however, do still get invite email in about 1 week before actual ceremony, so, I think for sure you’ll get you oath invite email tomorrow. If you don’t get it tomorrow, then reach out to IRCC. Take care.

Reactions: shyam.7944

bhatla1983

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, my oath ceremony is scheduled for January 30, 2023, Scarborough office, via zoom. I received the oath ceremony invite email today (2 weeks before ceremony). It seems a few people have also posted that they have received invite email about 2 weeks before their ceremony. Most people however, do still get invite email in about 1 week before actual ceremony, so, I think for sure you’ll get you oath invite email tomorrow. If you don’t get it tomorrow, then reach out to IRCC. Take care.
Thanks! I got the invite email. My citizenship test email was from Scarborough office but Oath is in-person at Mississauga office.

nikta

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Hi dears , today I had 3 update for language and physical presence and prohibition.all My tracker has been completed and still is in progress and ceremony not started. Please let me know, is it normal? I thought after completing all tracker, it will be changed to decision made . But for mine is still progress

Raffi17

Jan 13, 2023
Hi all,

I was scheduled for Oath ceremony on 5 Jan 2023 then it was rescheduled to 17 Jan.
Again, they canceled my Oath ceremony and they emailed me informing that my clearance is not valid.

I called CIC who informed me that there was an administrative error and I have to wait for their reply.

Now, I am lost as I submitted my clearance twice , had the interview and pass all requirements . I have travelling plan next month .. I don’t know what I have to do
Can any one share his opinion

chaitureddy39

Aug 10, 2017
Hi dears , today I had 3 update for language and physical presence and prohibition.all My tracker has been completed and still is in progress and ceremony not started. Please let me know, is it normal? I thought after completing all tracker, it will be changed to decision made . But for mine is still progress
Which Office and your timeline pls

Reactions: nikta