Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Reactions: pripri14

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Thank you! I tried signing in several times until it locked me out. Message popped up that my info doesn’t exist or that I entered info incorrectly. I entered my application number then on second try, I entered my UCI but still, I wasn’t able to proceed with my account.

Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks again!
We can't use this one it's called E-Cas it's only for paper applications we the online applications can only use the one you already have that's why people like you and me losing our minds because it's not moving and not getting updated

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
@ashvez: thank you for sharing your journey! I really do hope that you get good news with an oath invite very soon! Sounds like you were prepared for interview and now, Officer will verify the docs you provided.

Please share the date when your prohibitions, language, physical presence changed from ‘in progress’ to ‘completed’. I’m still waiting for them to change…

Thanks again!
Thank you for your kind words and best wishes :)

Latest update is , today 26th Nov, My tracker got updated with BG, Language , Prohibitions and Physical Presence from 'In Progress' to 'Completed'. Can't believe the update happens on a Sat. But, won't complain , happy and relaxed by God's grace the other factors have reached completion.
Now waiting for the next step...Oath ceremony.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
We can't use this one it's called E-Cas it's only for paper applications we the online applications can only use the one you already have that's why people like you and me losing our minds because it's not moving and not getting updated
@ karem abd: Thank you for providing a clear explanation. Now I understand. I wish we could use both so that we can see if DM or not. But at least we have the online one. It’s helpful too, just not so detailed.
Take care.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, how long is it taking for the interview to be completed at Scarborough office 325 Milner Avenue? My interview is scheduled at 1:30 p.m. on Dec 1. So when should I be expecting to complete interview and exit their office?