+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

General66

Jan 25, 2022
I hope it will help you as well.

Subject: Citizenship process is stuck on Prohibition(Showing In progress)

Dear Officer,

I am <Name>. I have sent my citizenship application and my UCI number is <>. In my citizenship application tracker, Prohibitions is showing “In progress” while other fields(Language skills, Physical presence, Citizenship test and Background verification) are marked completed. Is it something that is not part of the background check and fingerprint submitted by me? I will be happy to provide information if it is required from my side to make the Prohibition field as completed. It would be helpful and great if I will see my citizenship process to be completed before the end of this year because I have been waiting for citizenship for the last 3.5 years.

Thanks,
@write2vicky it worked out scheduled for dec 7. But to my own understanding I guess in our own situation they’ve already approved our application but it hasn’t been updated yet on the tracker. Please let me know when they update your tracker thanks once again.

peepop12

Apr 12, 2013
So Citizenship tracker says I am scheduled for Oath on 23 Nov. Didn't receive any email yet. I emailed Scarborough office on the same email on which test invitation was sent to ask about the oath email. I got a reply that I am scheduled for In person interview on 23 Nov.
Tense at the moment!!!

Reactions: ashvez and figsalad

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
So Citizenship tracker says I am scheduled for Oath on 23 Nov. Didn't receive any email yet. I emailed Scarborough office on the same email on which test invitation was sent to ask about the oath email. I got a reply that I am scheduled for In person interview on 23 Nov.
Tense at the moment!!!
Im sheduled for oath on 23rd as well. No invitation yet. Seems like 23rd is a in person oath. I guess they will have a interview and give the oath on same day.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, if we have to request to IRCC to expedite our application review/parts in progress (test and background approved), should we email the request to the email address from our test invite or email them using the oath invite email (someone posted oath invite email here). Or do you recommend to call IRCC call centre instead?
Thank you!

write2vicky

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
@write2vicky it worked out scheduled for dec 7. But to my own understanding I guess in our own situation they’ve already approved our application but it hasn’t been updated yet on the tracker. Please let me know when they update your tracker thanks once again.
Great to know. Congratulations. Still see Prohibitions in progress in tracker. I will let you know if I see any update on tracker.

savj

Oct 16, 2019
Hello guys is there anything I can do to speed up the process, I am planning to visit USA on my xmas vacations, I don't have us visa and my us visa appointment is on dec-20, I don't think I can get my passport back in the same week.

Please advised

my time line
|App Delivered:04-Jan-20220
|AOR:24-Feb-20222
|Test-complete: 27-Sep-2022
test update- 28-sep-2022
language-prohibition-physical-- in progress
citizen ceremony not started

Kira77

Sep 4, 2022
Hi Guys,

Can anyone comment on the ghost updates?

I received a ghost update on my tracker 7th Oct (as most of us did) , yesterday the last updated date changed from October 7 to October 8 but nothing changed. Did something similar happen to anyone else? any insights might be useful.

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Hello, has anyone else had their AOR in February 2022 and have their background plus test completed but everything else in progress?
Also, have any AOR February 2022 applicants receive an oath invite yet?

Thank you
I have 3 files for my family
All February 2022 AOR
November 2021 applying
2 files background and test completed
1 file received fingerprint not even background only the acknowledge of fingerprint receiving
All 3 been sleeping for 4 months by now with no update
If you can share your time line and which city you applied from

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
All February 2022 AOR
November 2021 applying
1 file received fingerprint not even background only the acknowledge of fingerprint receiving
Hi thanks for sharing! Scarborough is my office. My timeline is in signature.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
All February 2022 AOR
November 2021 applying
Hi here’s my timeline (also have it in my signature)
- Online Application completed/submitted: December 16, 2021
- AOR: Feb 22, 2022
- Background completed: August 31, 2022
- Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress: September 2, 2022
- Scheduled for citizenship test: September 9, 2022
- Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed: September 28, 2022 (I took test on September 27, 2022)
- Language skills, physical presence, prohibitions: In progress
- Citizenship ceremony: not started

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Hi here’s my timeline (also have it in my signature)
- Online Application completed/submitted: December 16, 2021
- AOR: Feb 22, 2022
- Background completed: August 31, 2022
- Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress: September 2, 2022
- Scheduled for citizenship test: September 9, 2022
- Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed: September 28, 2022 (I took test on September 27, 2022)
- Language skills, physical presence, prohibitions: In progress
- Citizenship ceremony: not started
I always replied to the citizenship invite email. I was following for some time this forum, for last one moth I was seeing the decision is made after 4 or 5 months after the exam. any how suggest to do a analysis before sending an email.