+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Hello, my tracker shows oath date on Nov 23rd, but haven't received any email..when did you get your email ?
I got the oath on same day, still did not get the email, they should send a week before. Please keep me updated if you get the invite.

brave heart 100

May 9, 2018
who is taking the last decision, Sydney or the local office?
my background is completed, test completed, Scarborough office ,urgent application, when I will get a decision?

kenjia01

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
From reading some posts here, I just realized that all pages of my passport must be scanned and submitted in the initial application, and I only submitted my bio page when I sent the application in Oct last year...

What would happen in this case? Does IRCC email me requesting the missing pages? I wonder if this is why my app is still pending physical presence/language/prohib. when test and background were completed a long time ago.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
From reading some posts here, I just realized that all pages of my passport must be scanned and submitted in the initial application, and I only submitted my bio page when I sent the application in Oct last year...

What would happen in this case? Does IRCC email me requesting the missing pages? I wonder if this is why my app is still pending physical presence/language/prohib. when test and background were completed a long time ago.
Not necessarily. I had submitted only bio in online application and it was processed just fine.
In worst case, if they need, they reach out for all pages (based on some posts).

Reactions: kenjia01

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-

This is incorrect. I checked my application again.They had only asked for the bio page. Not sure if this has changed recently, but when I applied back in December, I only submitted my bio page.

"From the application:
Do you have the bio page? Yes

Upload the bio page(s) of this document Passport"

If they had found that the application was incomplete, they would have returned your application before issuing an AOR. In some cases IRCC requests for scanned copy of all pages of the passport. And some don't even get this request and still get their applications approved. Either they pick applications randomly or have doubts about the physical presence, they reach out to you and request for copies. Think of finger print requests; most people did not receive fingerprint requests at all.

There is no choice other than to wait. I submitted my application in Dec 2021. My application status is same as yours.

figsalad

Oct 20, 2021
My citizenship application status tracker for the past couple of days isn’t working all of a sudden, after entering the correct UCI & Password it goes to next loading page and the loading spinning wheels keep loading.

Anyone facing same issue with their tracker recently?

It was working after the Oct 13th update to tracker website.....this is only happening just from past couple of days.
The system was updated on October 13th/14th, reenter the page through a Google search and you will access the new system. Second, for some people (who didn't have a PR tracker or something) you have to recreate a password if I remember correctly. I had to do this and it was very confusing at first. Make sure to read the error messages!

hastur

Aug 22, 2017
Final update for the certificate of citizenship:
I did the virtual oath last Thursday and received the certificate in my mail this Wednesday.

Now on to the passport thread!

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

yv9205

Feb 15, 2022
Hello,

Need some of your inputs,

Applicant Location: Toronto, ON

Case Processing centre : Sydney, NS

July 15, 2021 - Application submission (Online)

October 07, 2021 - AOR - Application filed

March 04, 2022 - BackGround Verification status has been updated to Completed

August 04, 2022 - You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between August 5, 2022 and August 25, 2022 from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca (Assuming it is Scarborough office, ON)

August 15, 2022 - Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed. (Language Skills, Physical presence, Prohibitions - In progress)

November 02, 2022 - Request for copy of Passport pages and Provincial ID from IRCC.WestCitizenshipEApp-EappOUESTCitoyennete.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

November 08, 2022 - Acknowledgement of receiving copy of Passport pages.

Can you suggest which office should i be emailing to get an update. Since i am a July 2021 Applicant and a lot of late 2021 and early 2022 applicants had received some sort of updates with their files.
Let me know with your response

Thank you in Advance

Last edited:

brave heart 100

May 9, 2018
who is taking the last decision, Sydney or the local office?
my background is completed, test completed, Scarborough office ,urgent application, when I will get a decision?

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hello all,
Today there was some update, not on the tracker but I got an email where I have been asked to attend for an in-person interview at Mississauga office.
Could anyone share their experience with the interview ? Little nervous! Thank you!

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, has anyone else had their AOR in February 2022 and have their background plus test completed but everything else in progress?
Also, have any AOR February 2022 applicants receive an oath invite yet?

Thank you