+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
My tracker shows ceremony as completed but application status at the top is still in progress. Why is this? How much time does it take to get the citizenship certificate?
1-I did Zoom Oath; day 21 October 2022
2- Updated my Oath to complete ✅; 25 October 2022
3- Application Status Closed; 26 October 2022
4- Citizenship Certificate arrived; 28 October 2022( after 1 week from Oath).
5- I’m applicant from 30July 2020
Scarborough office.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
1-I did Zoom Oath; day 21 October 2022
2- Updated my Oath to complete ✅; 25 October 2022
3- Application Status Closed; 26 October 2022
4- Citizenship Certificate arrived; 28 October 2022( after 1 week from Oath).
5- I’m applicant from 30July 2020
Scarborough office.
That was pretty quick. My application is still in progress. Is it because of the change in address during oath?

Reactions: Toronto1971

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
That was pretty quick. My application is still in progress. Is it because of the change in address during oath?
Scarborough office is working faster than before. Before the Oath , the clerk asked me: Do you have to travel soon? Do u need an urgent certificate procedure? I answered: NO! I’m ok with standard procedure!
She said: OK!
The certificate arrived today, but the stamp on the envelope shows, 25 October 2022, it’s ready very fast delivery. Dear friend, don’t worry, your certificate is in the way

Reactions: geol

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Hi guys, I am 2020 feb applicant. I have an interview on November 14th at Scarborough office. What question might be they ask ? Any suggestions, Thanks.
I’m 30July 2020 applicant
Your interview should be in person ( mine interview was the same). My office was Scarborough , today I’m Canadian.
Interview is easy, random questions;
1- Show your ID card, PR card, Driving License,
2- Questions about your trips, physical Presence
3- What you doing today? Working? Study, unemployment? Don’t worry! Even not working, it doesn’t effect your application
4- The interview is going to be in front of an official, big hall and separate sections.
5- Next day all your lights should turn green ✅✅✅
6- After 3 days your Oath day is going to appear on your citizenship status
. Please don’t worry! Congratulations!
99% of applicants are approved!

chow 423

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I’m 30July 2020 applicant
Your interview should be in person ( mine interview was the same). My office was Scarborough , today I’m Canadian.
Interview is easy, random questions;
1- Show your ID card, PR card, Driving License,
2- Questions about your trips, physical Presence
3- What you doing today? Working? Study, unemployment? Don’t worry! Even not working, it doesn’t effect your application
4- The interview is going to be in front of an official, big hall and separate sections.
5- Next day all your lights should turn green ✅✅✅
6- After 3 days your Oath day is going to appear on your citizenship status
. Please don’t worry! Congratulations!
99% of applicants are approved!
Thank you , your explanation gives me confidence.

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Thank you , your explanation gives me confidence.
Dear friend!
Don’t be paranoid because if you had something wrong, NO interview was asked, your application could be rejected, NO citizenship test should be asked.
You are ✅ ok .
Interview is more to test in person your language skills, it’s only routine procedure!
I saw applicants doing interview and citizenship ceremony same day. Who knows? May be you can do both procedures same day. Scarborough office is working faster.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Scarborough office is working faster than before. Before the Oath , the clerk asked me: Do you have to travel soon? Do u need an urgent certificate procedure? I answered: NO! I’m ok with standard procedure!
The certificate arrived today, but the stamp on the envelope shows, 25 October 2022, it’s ready very fast delivery. Dear friend, don’t worry, your certificate is in the way
Thanks for the wishes. Hope to get the certificate soon.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
If you live in Toronto GTA or Scarborough ( not out of Toronto), in 3-4 days the certificate is going to be delivered to ur mail. Scarborough office is the fastest IRCC.
Good luck
I live in Toronto, but I guess they have to first close my application, which is still in progress. Hope that happens soon.

DODGE1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hello , my wife got an invitation oath for the next month through the IRCC track (Oakville), but till now she did not receive an email till now , anyone knows the oath will be held online or it will be in interview(in person) and on the case of person interview there is a possibility to take my child (2 years) with her.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

TheoJim

Aug 31, 2022
Hello , my wife got an invitation oath for the next month through the IRCC track (Oakville), but till now she did not receive an email till now , anyone knows the oath will be held online or it will be in interview(in person) and on the case of person interview there is a possibility to take my child (2 years) with her.

Thanks in advance
They usually send the oath email that contains the details a week before the scheduled date

Reactions: DODGE1981