+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

marzoon

Sep 21, 2022
I have been waiting for 27 months now. Finally, on the account, it say I have my ceremony on Oct 4. However, I haven't received any email yet. Do you know when I should expect to receive it? I have less than two weeks for the ceremony. Also, what is the ceremony email, so that I can contact them if I don't receive anything. Thanks!

Jan 4, 2021
Toronto
I have been waiting for 27 months now. Finally, on the account, it say I have my ceremony on Oct 4. However, I haven't received any email yet. Do you know when I should expect to receive it? I have less than two weeks for the ceremony. Also, what is the ceremony email, so that I can contact them if I don't receive anything. Thanks!
Same here. I'm scheduled in for my ceremony on Oct 3 but haven't received the invitation email. I was wanting to ask the same question.

Any insight from the community will be appreciated.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Email comes around a week before oath.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
If your Scarbrough is your office, then the ceremonies email is RCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

kasra8888

Nov 24, 2018
Same here. I'm scheduled in for my ceremony on Oct 3 but haven't received the invitation email. I was wanting to ask the same question.

Any insight from the community will be appreciated.
My ceremony is also on Oct 3rd and haven't received the invitation email. Should we contact them?!

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
28 months still no DM...

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
It might actually be a good thing since there is no traction for files in SCR office. Test marked as complete in April 2022. Radio silence after that. I know that there are so many folks in similar situation.
Same boat as you. Test marked completed at the end of April and total radio silence ever since. The people who work there should be ashamed of themselves. Very lazy and disorganized.

DD4Canada

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-5-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Completed my test in July...Marked as complete on July 25. At end of August got request for addition documentation - All pages of Passport in color. Sent and received on Sept 7.......My Question what is the timeline to the next step for interview?

Farah2018

Sep 9, 2018
Completed my test in July...Marked as complete on July 25. At end of August got request for addition documentation - All pages of Passport in color. Sent and received on Sept 7.......My Question what is the timeline to the next step for interview?
What is your application background status?