+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
Final Update on the Citizenship: Received Citizenship Certificate on 22 August 2022.
Citizenship effective date 2 August 2022.

So 3 weeks gap between date of Oath and date of receiving the certificate from SK to ON.
And 1 year 3 weeks for the entire citizenship process.

Thank you guys for being there through the thick and thin of this journey.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Still waiting. Oath was on August 17th and oath form sent the same day after oath. No updates to the tracker as of yet (still in progress).

Sent follow up email on the 19th to confirm if oath form was received (no reply)

Called IRCC on August 22nd they said they don’t see anything indicating my oath form has been received yet.

Any feedback/experiences/ advice would be appreciated please

Reactions: BeerBeem

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
Still waiting. Oath was on August 17th and oath form sent the same day after oath. No updates to the tracker as of yet (still in progress).

Sent follow up email on the 19th to confirm if oath form was received (no reply)

Called IRCC on August 22nd they said they don’t see anything indicating my oath form has been received yet.

Any feedback/experiences/ advice would be appreciated please
It can take upto a week before you see any update on the Portal after you submit your signed oath form with the subject line mentioned by the clerk.
The next status is Citizenship Oath set to Completed ( took me 6 days )

Reactions: Aspiring Canadian

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
"Please note, ceremony invitations are sent to applicants via email approximately 1 week prior to the ceremony date.

If you have not received your ceremony invitation within 72 hours of your ceremony date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail address."

Reactions: GD.Iron.80

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
It can take upto a week before you see any update on the Portal after you submit your signed oath form with the subject line mentioned by the clerk.
The next status is Citizenship Oath set to Completed ( took me 6 days )
Perfect thank you so much! This is very reassuring as I’m technically only at 4 business days at this point so hopefully hopefully before the end of the week it should be updated for me!

Reactions: BeerBeem

bilal811

Jan 26, 2016
Anyone recently attended interview in Scarborough office? just wanted to know if they are taking oath the same say as someone mentioned that earlier in post, i have my interview scheduled for August 30th, any help would be greatly appreciated.

QueenM93

Oct 5, 2021
Anyone else has their background check still in progress for over 5 months after they submitted fingerprints? July 2021 online applicant here - SCR office :(

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Perfect thank you so much! This is very reassuring as I’m technically only at 4 business days at this point so hopefully hopefully before the end of the week it should be updated for me!
Hi Aspiring Canadian

Did you recieve the oath/zoom link yet? My oath is in 1 week and have not received anything yet but from my understanding it seems it better to send them an email if you dont get it in the week before your date?

Wish you all the best, Please update us.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
"Please note, ceremony invitations are sent to applicants via email approximately 1 week prior to the ceremony date.

If you have not received your ceremony invitation within 72 hours of your ceremony date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail address."
May you plz let me know what is the source of this information? My oath is next week and still didnt get any email? ! which email should I reply to?

thank you very much

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Hi Guys

Anybody scheduled for oath on 1st of September? did you recieve the link? it seems that physical ceromonies are taking place now ? anybody recived regular mail invitation?

thanks

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Hi Aspiring Canadian

Did you recieve the oath/zoom link yet? My oath is in 1 week and have not received anything yet but from my understanding it seems it better to send them an email if you dont get it in the week before your date?

Wish you all the best, Please update us.
I already did my oath