+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

sayedsameer84

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Can I pls ask you both how long after ecas DM and language prohibition etc completion did the tracker update to show citizenship ceremony date?
Mine has been all complete since June 9 2022 but no update on the ceremony on the tracker
DM - 13th June (wherein Language, Prohibitions, etc. got completed) ... Oath update on tracker (In progress) - 16th June ... Oath scheduled - 21st July.

Reactions: fafa3002 and Jakev

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
DM - 13th June (wherein Language, Prohibitions, etc. got completed) ... Oath update on tracker (In progress) - 16th June ... Oath scheduled - 21st July.
I don’t understand then why my tracker hasn’t updated yet

DM(language prohibitions etc) got completed on June 9th but no movement on the oath update on the tracker yet ☹

sayedsameer84

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016

DM(language prohibitions etc) got completed on June 9th but no movement on the oath update on the tracker yet ☹
It has not been consistent... I am a Sep 2020 applicant, BG got completed in Sep 2021 .. then there was no update for till I got test invite in Mar 2022 (which I cleared in the same month); then no update till the oath invite which showed up last week. End to End from Application submission to Oath is almost 23 months!

Last edited:

nvteja

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
@Jakev - could you please let me know if and when you get the oath email? I am going to email them on Wednesday if I don’t receive it tomorrow.

Fab80

May 7, 2022
Did you submit fingerprints, and what decision was made? What is the common reason for passport request?
No I wasn't asked for FP.
Old Ecas status changed to Decision Made the day after the interview.
My understanding is that Passport copies are requested as a routine step by some offices (Scarborough being one of those).

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022

@Aspiring Canadian nothing makes sense when it comes to IRCC. I got decision made in April. End of May I received an invitation to attend an interview with an immigration officer in person. I had my interview last Thursday. I guess we just have to be patient! I don't see what else we can do

Regards

Reactions: Aspiring Canadian

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
@Aspiring Canadian nothing makes sense when it comes to IRCC. I got decision made in April. End of May I received an invitation to attend an interview with an immigration officer in person. I had my interview last Thursday. I guess we just have to be patient! I don't see what else we can do

Regards

Regards
Hey just so I can understand was the new tracker also updated to all sections completed in your case as well as the old ecas to DM? And then they still called you for an interview? Man I hope that doesn’t happen to me

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Hey just so I can understand was the new tracker also updated to all sections completed in your case as well as the old ecas to DM? And then they still called you for an interview? Man I hope that doesn’t happen to me
@Aspiring Canadian that's correct, on April the 27th I had everything completed except for the oath ceremony on the new tracker and decision made on the old ecas. On May the 30th I received the invitation for an interview with an immigration officer. Prior to the interview's invitation I expected an oath invitation. That being said *Decision made* does not necessarily means that the next step is the oath ceremony. Again keep in mind that every case is unique. What ever happens to me would not necessarily happen to you. I didn't mean to scare you! Stay positive. I'm may 2020 applicant!

Regards