+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

cna110

Apr 25, 2022
Hello All, Is there a way to expedite the process after the test is marked complete? Any help is appreciated?
You can make a phone call or fill the webform and make your request. However, it is highly depending on your luck. Some lost their job opportunities in US and the officers did not move. Some wanted to have their passport for the comfort of their neighbor's aquarium fish and granted.
Just if you want to communicate with them, be abstract, precise and polite. And do it yourself or your representative. No MP.

Reactions: Forte

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Yes looks like it will take time. Going through the thread, I see ppl emailing Scarborough office asking for status. Does this helps?
It may help once you have all sections marked as completed. Otherwise, I don’t think they even bother to reply.

TheHaiderRaja

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
You should get notified few days before the oath date. Keep an eye out on your emails.
On which date your tracker got updated ?
I only had citizenship test marked complete in Dec 2021. All other items were marked complete last week. No email notifications whatsoever.

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
They don't want to reply to emails anymore. :D

Good day,

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE EMAIL FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email.
A decision/response to your request or notification of submission will be added to your file in our system within 3 business days of receipt. At that time, you must contact the Client Support Centre for further information.

This mailbox should ONLY be used to provide requested documentation or to provide a reasonable explanation for not being able to attend an online test, interview or ceremony‎ (with documentary evidence). Please ensure your email includes your full name, file number and UCI.

Any requests received other than those outlined above will be automatically deleted and not processed.

If you are experiencing technical issues before accessing the online test, please contactIRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
For any specific inquiries regarding your application, we invite you to complete the IRCC Web form , call 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only) or check the status of your application online at:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

We assure you that we are working diligently to ensure all applications are processed on a first come first served basis. Due to the limitations caused by COVID-19 this past year, our processing times have increased. We thank you for your patience.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.cic.gc.ca

cookiechan

May 6, 2017
They don't want to reply to emails anymore. :D

Good day,

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE EMAIL FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

You will NOT receive a response to your enquiry via this email.
A decision/response to your request or notification of submission will be added to your file in our system within 3 business days of receipt. At that time, you must contact the Client Support Centre for further information.

This mailbox should ONLY be used to provide requested documentation or to provide a reasonable explanation for not being able to attend an online test, interview or ceremony‎ (with documentary evidence). Please ensure your email includes your full name, file number and UCI.

Any requests received other than those outlined above will be automatically deleted and not processed.

If you are experiencing technical issues before accessing the online test, please contactIRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
For any specific inquiries regarding your application, we invite you to complete the IRCC Web form , call 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only) or check the status of your application online at:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

We assure you that we are working diligently to ensure all applications are processed on a first come first served basis. Due to the limitations caused by COVID-19 this past year, our processing times have increased. We thank you for your patience.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.cic.gc.ca
The same happened to me, I sent an email following up on the next steps after my online test on Dec 2021, then I received this auto-reply email.

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
I don’t think they realize that it’s impossible to contact the call centre, and updating the file but not telling you about it is something ridiculous.

hungtington

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
The same happened to me, I sent an email following up on the next steps after my online test on Dec 2021, then I received this auto-reply email.
You never know whether it is an auto reply or not...
When I sent a webform last year, in 10 days I received a sequence of 3 such auto replies, which surprised me, because it is hard to believe that an automated system behave, or misbehave, in such a peculiar way. Then my file moved. My guess is that at least two of the "auto" relies are sent by real agents.

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
You never know whether it is an auto reply or not...
When I sent a webform last year, in 10 days I received a sequence of 3 such auto replies, which surprised me, because it is hard to believe that an automated system behave, or misbehave, in such a peculiar way. Then my file moved. My guess is that at least two of the "auto" relies are sent by real agents.
Yes we do. It is an auto reply that was sent within seconds of my email outside of business hours. Obviously a person will look at the email later, but they will probably just delete it as the email says.

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
You can make a phone call or fill the webform and make your request. However, it is highly depending on your luck. Some lost their job opportunities in US and the officers did not move. Some wanted to have their passport for the comfort of their neighbor's aquarium fish and granted.
Just if you want to communicate with them, be abstract, precise and polite. And do it yourself or your representative. No MP.
Thank you. Not able to call them it just says high traffic calls always.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Thank you. Not able to call them it just says high traffic calls always.
try everyday 2-3 times. I spoke to CIC agent last week. Some of them are really helpful they tell status and what all has been completed. Some say they see the same status as us which is shown online on tracker or ECAS. Also, try applying for GCMS notes I applied it and got it in a month. I applied GCMS notes twice and got it in 1 month also spoke to CIC agent 5-6 times till now Oct 2020 applicant here.

yhome

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
try everyday 2-3 times. I spoke to CIC agent last week. Some of them are really helpful they tell status and what all has been completed. Some say they see the same status as us which is shown online on tracker or ECAS. Also, try applying for GCMS notes I applied it and got it in a month. I applied GCMS notes twice and got it in 1 month also spoke to CIC agent 5-6 times till now Oct 2020 applicant here.
Thanks for sharing ! I applied for the notes a month ago as well and hopefully will get it soon. Did you find the notes helpful for knowing more details?

Reactions: boomshanker

write2vicky

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
I applied for GCMS notes and on very first page it says "Primary office: Scarborough" , "Secondary office: GTA-CEN IRCC" and then "Application status Reason: TFR-workload (re)-distribution". I am unable to understand this workload transfer. It would be great if anyone can help on this.

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hi guys
I did my interview on 23rd march . Since then no update
Anybody got update after interview from scarbrough?