+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Rebotman

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Didn’t follow up, but did reach out to MPP to get update in Sept / Oct 2021. Here are my dates:

Test: Nov 2021
PP: Dec 2021
Interview: Mar 24, 2022
Oath: Apr 19, 2022
That is really a relief. Congrats again!!
Shall I also reach out my MP or to email them. What can you advise?

cancan2021

Jun 18, 2021
the worst case scenario if I don’t receive my certificate within 4 weeks, what should I do? Everyone seems to get theirs in a week or 2.

Rebotman

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello folks,
Today my application just got updated with today's date but I do not see any changes. Still waiting for oath ceremony invite/update.

What does this update mean without any changes on file. Kindly share your experience/guidance. Thank you!

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
It is taking around one week
When I sent the email with the signed docs I did not get any response if they received them or not. Is that the case for all? Completed Oath on April 2 so I expect to receive it next week?

roydboy75

Jul 16, 2017
When I sent the email with the signed docs I did not get any response if they received them or not. Is that the case for all? Completed Oath on April 2 so I expect to receive it next week?
I also did oath last Apr 2nd... I didn't get a response from them.. But I do see that mine is now closed (Apr 6).. I am assuming they already sent the cert...

hizzoscott

Jan 21, 2012
Hello folks,
Today my application just got updated with today's date but I do not see any changes. Still waiting for oath ceremony invite/update.

What does this update mean without any changes on file. Kindly share your experience/guidance. Thank you!
yea mine did the same update April 5th with nothing added to tracker. i check ecas though and it change from in progress to Decision Made, so i anticipate oath is coming. well i hope so

Rebotman

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
yea mine did the same update April 5th with nothing added to tracker. i check ecas though and it change from in progress to Decision Made, so i anticipate oath is coming. well i hope so
I hope so, let me know if you see any changes or invite for the oath.