September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Reactions: MrTee

mordecai

Dec 1, 2017
Does changing your address affect your timeline, I am expecting Oath date anytime soon but I just moved from Scarborough to Oshawa and I still have access to the mailbox, just dont want to make changes now that will delay my Oath invite.

Marsela Mujaj

Mar 30, 2022
Creating this post to get a better idea of Scarborough office's progress, feel free to post your timeline below so we can all understand if Scarborough has been making progress recently.

I'll go first:
April 2019 applicants (2):
1st Test Cancelled due to COVID (Mar 26, 2020)
Online Test Invitation: Feb 17, 2021
Test period: Feb 19 until Mar. 11
Test Completed: Feb 19 and Feb 20, both passed 20/20.
No DM and No Oath invitations so far.
Update: Called IRCC today (Mar 2), agent said the test results are received and they are working on the files.
Hello, Please can you let me know how did you manage to speak to them, I have been trying to call them for the past 2 weeks at any time during the day and they never answer. Please if somebody can let me know, I would really appreciate it. thank you

Reactions: D.Patel

D.Patel

Mar 30, 2022
Hello, Please can you let me know how did you manage to speak to them, I have been trying to call them for the past 2 weeks at any time during the day and they never answer. Please if somebody can let me know, I would really appreciate it. thank you
I have a similar situation, keen to know if there is any contact number where we can followup to understand the status on our application.

Marsela

Mar 15, 2017
I have a similar situation, keen to know if there is any contact number where we can followup to understand the status on our application.
Hello. I managed to speak to them today. You just have to keep trying at 18882422100. According to a facebook page I joined it takes time and the best time slots ate 8-8:30 each day or Friday 2pm-4pm. Prepare yourself to wait and try a lot. Good luck.