+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Today my tracker show that I have been scheduled for an oath ceremony, does anyone knows how many days before the ceremony arrives the email invite?

Thank you and thanks GOD!!!
Congrats, one week to 10 days before the actual date.

Reactions: totosky

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm a June 2020 applicant. Completed the test on Nov 8th, haven't heard a peep or seen any change on the tracker. Sigh!
Sorry to hear that, looks like ur one of those 2020 ones who fell through the cracks. Try sending a webform and emailing them, also ask your local MP to follow up. At this stage there is no other option left but to contact them and have the MP contact them.

SCR has stated their oath slots are full until end April 22’ so I’d adjust my expectations accordingly.

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Sorry to hear that, looks like ur one of those 2020 ones who fell through the cracks. Try sending a webform and emailing them, also ask your local MP to follow up. At this stage there is no other option left but to contact them and have the MP contact them.

SCR has stated their oath slots are full until end April 22’ so I’d adjust my expectations accordingly.
I contacted my MP but they really couldn’t do anything. Just generic answers from IRCC about backlog etc etc. I don’t know how to get it across to them how unfair the system is, people who applied a full year later should not be getting bumped to the front of the line when 2019/2020 people are sitting in limbo.

Reactions: Hypatia

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I contacted my MP but they really couldn’t do anything. Just generic answers from IRCC about backlog etc etc. I don’t know how to get it across to them how unfair the system is, people who applied a full year later should not be getting bumped to the front of the line when 2019/2020 people are sitting in limbo.
I hear you, I was annoyed too when my colleagues who applied in March 2021 got their oath and passport whereas I had not even been invited to the test. The process and the system is flawed. Keep bugging your MP. If you have tried the liberal MP already try the conservative or NDP one and vice versa. All you can do realistically is wait unfortunately.

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hi guys,
How do i contact my MP, im from downtown toronto and one of those sep 2019 applicants who are stuck on limbo. Did my test and asked for pp copies

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Hi guys,
How do i contact my MP, im from downtown toronto and one of those sep 2019 applicants who are stuck on limbo. Did my test and asked for pp copies
Google the MPs name for Toronto and shoot them an email. I tried to email my MP though and get left on delivered lol. Good luck. I’m a June 2019 applicant so I know how you feel.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @rajkamalmohanram did you end up applying for surrender and OCI? Is there a tread with the list of documents and process outlined? I am seeing contradictory info. on BLS checklists online. Appointments are full until end of April so thinking of sending the application by post. Even the Bank Draft amounts are confusing looks like. Thanks for your help as always!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi @rajkamalmohanram did you end up applying for surrender and OCI? Is there a tread with the list of documents and process outlined? I am seeing contradictory info. on BLS checklists online. Appointments are full until end of April so thinking of sending the application by post. Even the Bank Draft amounts are confusing looks like. Thanks for your help as always!
Here's the thread =>

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oci-process.254662/

Reactions: royce110

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Can anyone please provide some clarity and peace of mind for me.
I sent in my paper application in June 2021 and did the test on Dec 2021 it shows test completed dec 23rd on the new tracker. My file is being processed in the Scarborough office

everything else is still in progress including background check. Why is it taking so long to clear BG? Is it normal to take this long with BG check?