+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants NOVEMBER 2021,AOR FEBRUARY 2022,TEST AUGUST2022

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Nothing Yet, emailed SCR, they said file is in Mississauga :))) so all our files in Mississauga now bro :) anyways thanks to this office we got LPP completed so let's wait for oath now
Wait if Mississauga Office was the reason for LPP then huge love to this Office, hopefully they hit us with oath before the weekend, fingers crossed .

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Checked my application today and LPP completed on Mar 3rd it seems and oath on 15th. But I had to travel outside the country due to a family emergency. But things are moving now looks like
I don't know what to tell you, but anyway I'll say congratulations, and all the best for your family, hopefully everything is ok.

Reactions: MChief117

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Any advice folks what to do here ?
If your LPP is still in progress, you are probably in the same boat as some of us. There is nothing really that you can do but wait. At least that seems to be the case for me. I tried reaching out via emails, web forms and multiple calls. They always told me the same thing. That I just need to wait and that each case is different. Once you get the LPP completed, then you might be able to reach out to your processing office or the ceremonies email address and ask if they can schedule you. It seems to have worked for some people on this forum. But not guaranteed.

MChief117

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
Checked my application today and LPP completed on Mar 3rd it seems and oath on 15th. But I had to travel outside the country due to a family emergency. But things are moving now looks like
Got another update on 10-Mar-2023 which change by oath ceremony to 04-Apr-2023 from 15-Mar-2023.
Strange but works out for me in the end