+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC says payment missing

apz

Feb 20, 2017
Hi all
I applied for citizenship for myself and 1 minor. I have receipts for $630 and $100 and I have uploaded both when submitting my application. For some reason IRCC has sent back the application saying:
The minor’s application for Canadian citizenship is incomplete. We cannot start processing the minor’s application for the following reasons:
Fee Payment
You didn’t pay the full fee amount.

To fix this issue
  • pay the remaining amount
  • upload a new receipt for the remaining amount
  • re-upload your previous receipt
I am not sure what to do. I have the receipts and I see my credit card getting charged for these transactions. This is the second time this has happened. First time I reuploaded the receitps and attached a document explaining my situation to them but they still sent it back again with the same reason.

Please advice.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all
I applied for citizenship for myself and 1 minor. I have receipts for $630 and $100 and I have uploaded both when submitting my application. For some reason IRCC has sent back the application saying:
The minor’s application for Canadian citizenship is incomplete. We cannot start processing the minor’s application for the following reasons:
Fee Payment
You didn’t pay the full fee amount.

To fix this issue
  • pay the remaining amount
  • upload a new receipt for the remaining amount
  • re-upload your previous receipt
I am not sure what to do. I have the receipts and I see my credit card getting charged for these transactions. This is the second time this has happened. First time I reuploaded the receitps and attached a document explaining my situation to them but they still sent it back again with the same reason.

Please advice.
As its an issue of $100, pay again and raise a dispute for the previous payment of $100 with your credit card and get that amount back.