+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC requests for medicals even when I did an upfront medicals 2 months prior

Abdul Waduod

Jan 23, 2024
Hello everyone, I have not heard from the IRCC for the sometime now I did my upfront medicals in October 2023 and in December IRCC sent me the medical request form but the clinic insist they submitted the results and I cannot take a new one. Anyone here with the same issue ? And please anyone here with some help on how to go about it or what to do next. I did try and submitted the documents through webform

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I have not heard from the IRCC for the sometime now I did my upfront medicals in October 2023 and in December IRCC sent me the medical request form but the clinic insist they submitted the results and I cannot take a new one. Anyone here with the same issue ? And please anyone here with some help on how to go about it or what to do next. I did try and submitted the documents through webform
Did you uploaded the paperwork the clinic gave you?
Maybe try sending that again and checking again with the clinic...

Abdul Waduod

Jan 23, 2024
Did you uploaded the paperwork the clinic gave you?
Maybe try sending that again and checking again with the clinic...
Yes I emailed IRCC concerning it and I sent it through webform too. With the clinic they told me I cannot take a new test as they have already submitted my results to IRCC. Still waiting it’s been weeks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes I emailed IRCC concerning it and I sent it through webform too. With the clinic they told me I cannot take a new test as they have already submitted my results to IRCC. Still waiting it’s been weeks
Yes that's true. They can't repeat it unless directed by IRCC. There is no way around rather than wait for IRCC for further correspondence.

Abdul Waduod

Jan 23, 2024
Yes that's true. They can't repeat it unless directed by IRCC. There is no way around rather than wait for IRCC for further correspondence.
How long do you think it takes because it’s been more than 30 working days and more than 45 days in total. Will they just request for passport once they update my medical status ?