+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC portal - Sorry, a system operation failed

nrmn973

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
First I had issue with payment which i had to pay through my phone. Now i am facing the same issue as u guys facing. No application info…. System operation failed. I applied a day ago and still the same error . Did anyones got resolved?

Air21

Apr 29, 2023
When did you apply? Mine did not resolve yet . I called IRCC they said wait for how many days maybe the system is down or there is glitch. If still the same they said i need to call them back. Its already 1week tomorrow since I send my application.

Ask2get

Feb 25, 2021
IRCC visa processing is failing, they took forever to process TRV not to talk of Family sponsorships. Families are frustrating and going through harsh time due to separation. The tracker seems to be deceptiveness, when tracker said eligibility completed, checking status on the phone indicates eligibility has not started.
This system is failing, submitted TRV i. May 2022 when average processing time is 120 days, when contacted PM, i was told the process time now is 762days. Which means my application won't be process until 2024. Ouch... IRCC shows incompetence processing application, lack Communication line to the applicant and lack of accountability in process Visa.

nrmn973

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
When did you apply? Mine did not resolve yet . I called IRCC they said wait for how many days maybe the system is down or there is glitch. If still the same they said i need to call them back. Its already 1week tomorrow since I send my application.
Its been 1 day since i applied.

nrmn973

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
There should be 2-3 messages in the profile as per my experience. But i only have payment message.

Air21

Apr 29, 2023
Same here. So frustrating its been 1week tomorrow. Did you try to call Them? I send a webform also thsts the agebt told me

Air21

Apr 29, 2023
I have application # this application is re apply so I believe the same UCI but when I call the IRCC they cant find in their system the application even tho i gave them the application number.

nrmn973

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
I have application # this application is re apply so I believe the same UCI but when I call the IRCC they cant find in their system the application even tho i gave them the application number.
Same here, can’t find mine as well.