+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Hi everyone!

Please kindly help if you've got a similar experience or have useful information!

I am an Inland PR applicant under the CEC. I got an email from IRCC about two weeks ago requesting a few details to be sent as a reply. I did as directed later on the same day. I was to expect another email from them with a link to open a portal for submission of my passport, address, etc. I haven't heard from them since then, and I am already a bit concerned. I am reading that most people got the link to the portal almost immediately or a day after.

Reactions: Kevin2020

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
You were lucky to get a credential portal the same day as the PR confirmation email.i don't think there is any cause for alarm, you are waiting for CoPR and some have been at it for over 1 month. You are well within the trend as it looks currently.
Thank you so much. I actually meant that I have NOT got the credential portal email since receiving the initial email from IRCC.

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Thank you so much. I actually meant that I have NOT got the credential portal email since receiving the initial email from IRCC.
Thankfully the New Credential email arrived this afternoon. I have responded accordingly. Waiting for the e-CoPR!