+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Question!

ShamitaS

May 20, 2021
I'm just wondering if anyone got IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal but the application details was actually not yours? I received this email today but the application was actually not mine.. just wondering if this has happened to anyone else

Nov 9, 2019
Yeah, my friend got same email and pdf file includes wrong detail. Our consultant suggested us to reply back to IRCC.
What is your AOR ?

ShamitaS

May 20, 2021
Yeah, I replied to the email stating that the information was not for me. I haven't heard from them yet. My AOR is September 29th. Did you hear anything from IRCC after letting them know that the information wrong?

ShamitaS

May 20, 2021
Yeah, my friend got same email and pdf file includes wrong detail. Our consultant suggested us to reply back to IRCC.
What is your AOR ?
Yeah, I replied to the email stating that the information was not for me. I haven't heard from them yet. My AOR is September 29th. Did you hear anything from IRCC after letting them know that the information wrong?

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Did you get any reply from CIC?

or did you try contacting them by phone?
I am in similar situation,

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
I also got an email with wrong details on Friday.

I replied back with the correct details.
No I didn’t get any reply,
I got wrong information too, I replied them on Thursday but haven’t get any reply from them, I called CIC they said they ask agent to send me information again, but it will take time,
But they didn’t tell me any Time limits,
It’s painful

Kolu

May 27, 2021
did an upfront medical examination on the 27 of March 2021 but my application requires an action requesting for medical examination. I asked the physician, they told me we have already sent your medical results to the embassy, I also filled the online web form and uploaded my medical information sheet but my status remains the same. I am worried and don't know what is happening.

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Did you get any reply? Could you please tell me what to do next?

karandeep22

May 26, 2021
Did you get any reply from them? And what to do next now?
[/QUOTE]
I called them on Thursday. They said that it's a mistake from there end. I'll have to wait. No updates after that.

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Did you get any reply from them? And what to do next now?
I called them on Thursday. They said that it's a mistake from there end. I'll have to wait. No updates after that.
[/QUOTE]
Same for me, I called them too,
But I have no idea why it is happening, we are almost done for this waitings but they putt us again in the waiting game.
let me know if you get any information from outside or any update on your file.

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Hi,

did you get any reply from them?
And what you are doing now for that?