+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Question!

Nov 9, 2019
Yeah, I replied to the email stating that the information was not for me. I haven't heard from them yet. My AOR is September 29th. Did you hear anything from IRCC after letting them know that the information wrong?
Just a heads up!!
My friend got email with login ID and password today
He got wrong pdf file in email
He replied to that email and
also he sent New email to CIC with his UCI number, file number and Address and asked about login details.
Hope for the best.

tee90

Jun 3, 2021
Just a heads up!!
My friend got email with login ID and password today
He got wrong pdf file in email
He replied to that email and
also he sent New email to CIC with his UCI number, file number and Address and asked about login details.
Hope for the best.
Hi, I had a similar issue - correct name but wrong UCI and application number. It's already two weeks without any response from CIC. How many times did your friend have to reply to them before they acknowledged?

Elisson7

Feb 25, 2021
Hi everyone, I received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation, and I have a question.

I'm the principal applicant but the email is asking for my wife's (my dependent) informatio. Will I receive an email on my name as well? Can I just reply to this email with my wife's information?

Onejourney

Oct 21, 2021
Hi everyone, I received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation, and I have a question.

I'm the principal applicant but the email is asking for my wife's (my dependent) informatio. Will I receive an email on my name as well? Can I just reply to this email with my wife's information?
Same thing happened to me. I am the PA but PR confirmation was sent to my husband( dependent). We replied with all the information of all the people on the application. This was on Sept. 2nd so still waiting for a response.