+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal / IRCC Portail de la confirmation de résidence permanente

mehranp49

Aug 14, 2023
Hello,

I've received an email from IRCC as IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal / IRCC Portail de la confirmation de résidence permanent. Then there is an attachment to that email asking for some information like eye colour, height and my current location. It was written to reply to that email in 7 calendar days. I did on the second day. Now, what is next will be? Am I going to receive an email with eCOPR attached?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

I've received an email from IRCC as IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal / IRCC Portail de la confirmation de résidence permanent. Then there is an attachment to that email asking for some information like eye colour, height and my current location. It was written to reply to that email in 7 calendar days. I did on the second day. Now, what is next will be? Am I going to receive an email with eCOPR attached?
You will get first portal invitation and then you have to log in and fill details and upload pic. Once the address is approved you will get an email notification that eCOPR has been uploaded and ready to download in your portal and then after approval of pics you will get PR card.

mehranp49

Aug 14, 2023
You will get first portal invitation and then you have to log in and fill details and upload pic. Once the address is approved you will get an email notification that eCOPR has been uploaded and ready to download in your portal and then after approval of pics you will get PR card.

Hi. Thank you very much for your reply. I have received this one(Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Montreal IRCC***) on July 24th 2023. I was said to reply within seven calendar days. I did on the second day. But I did not receive anything afterward. How long will take as per your experience?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Hi. Thank you very much for your reply. I have received this one(Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. ***Montreal IRCC***) on July 24th 2023. I was said to reply within seven calendar days. I did on the second day. But I did not receive anything afterward. How long will take as per your experience?
With the recent backlogs have read of it taking a while. So don't worry just relax and pray it will come soon. You never know the morning you wake up it might be the first notification on your inbox.

mehranp49

Aug 14, 2023
With the recent backlogs have read of it taking a while. So don't worry just relax and pray it will come soon. You never know the morning you wake up it might be the first notification in your inbox.
hahaha. I hope so Taran. I am praying every day. Since I submitted for permanent residency, took almost 25 months. Anyway, what to do? I must be patient at the moment. Many thanks for your comments though.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
hahaha. I hope so Taran. I am praying every day. Since I submitted for permanent residency, took almost 25 months. Anyway, what to do? I must be patient at the moment. Many thanks for your comments though.
True..I agree.
No worries. All the best.

ChrisB182

Aug 16, 2023
Hello,

Same for me. I already received mine on Monday, replied on Monday, but nothing yet. Let me know when you've received anything

mehranp49

Aug 14, 2023
Same for me. I already received mine on Monday and replied on Monday, but nothing yet. Let me know when you've received anything
Hi Chris. Sure I will. For me took 23 days since I replied to that email to receive the PR Portal email then I can upload my photos. Don't know why this much time took for that email. On the website written in 1-3 business days. Mine is 23 days and nothing.