+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC OFFICE

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
which one exactly? because I have seen worse applications that went through without proving where the funds came from
Funds are one part of the approval process. You have been noted for funds. So you read the full applications of those who were approved.

AbdellahMrxx

Nov 21, 2023
I have already did since we have a community, and the approvals and refusals doesn't make sense, for exemple, some people apply with the same application files and get different like the funds reason appearing in the second refusal, anyways, IRCC Paris is something else, they even confuse between study visa and visitor visa, my question is "does applying from Tunisia will send my application to IRCC Tunisia"

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have already did since we have a community, and the approvals and refusals doesn't make sense, for exemple, some people apply with the same application files and get different like the funds reason appearing in the second refusal, anyways, IRCC Paris is something else, they even confuse between study visa and visitor visa, my question is "does applying from Tunisia will send my application to IRCC Tunisia"
Yes. But IRCC will know you applied from elsewhere so show strong ties to return. If you have a work permit in Tunisia or studying then show job letter with approved leave, tuition payment etc. You still need to address funds are reason why your dad needed to give you so much money, and you need to show your own funds to afford a visit.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not really, I will be there for a vacation, I wanna know if the choice of office is citizenship or location dependant
You can apply from there but being there on vacation shows no ties and weakens your application. What are your ties to return to Algeria if you are on vacation in Tunisia. IRCC will know you are just trying to get around a) processing times and/or b) different visa office. Your application can be transferred to any officer for processsing.

AbdellahMrxx

Nov 21, 2023
Well, but there has to be a system that transfer the application to a specific office based on either the citizenship or the territory you applied from.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, but there has to be a system that transfer the application to a specific office based on either the citizenship or the territory you applied from.
There is a system called "Global Case Management System" that does that, and moreover officer sitting in Canada/elsewhere can be allocated with application and process it. That system use UCI, Name, Nationality, Passport Number and DOB to flag any similarity on any previous application..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so if its based on nationality my application will go to IRCC Paris anyway even If I apply from Tunisia
It is possible. Applications can be sent to any office. You are on holiday in Tunisia with no work/study permit so it may be transferred to another office. You will only know once you apply.