+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC made error what do I do?

Britteadrinker

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
So just to update you on our case. The child was "removed" as dependent from the tracker/GCkey last week and we have since gotten Decision Made (ECAS) and COPR details in PR-tracker.

I assume that another case officer has looked at the case (webform), because the medical results had not been sent to IRCC when the change occured. Annoying extra cost and hassle, but at least now it is sorted!

Best of luck with your application.
That’s great news thanks so much for letting me know!

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Appreciate your help on the below query:

Medical Examination Clarification Question - Received request for 4 people to undergo medical examination dated Nov 09, 2022 in which 2 people are not listed as an accompany the principal applicant to Canada in IMM0008. For clarity, 2 people who received medical request are even not listed as a dependent to the principal applicant.

Is it normal or change in process by Immigration of Canada to request medical examination for all listed people in the application? Please advise.

Note: Primary and accompanied medical examination has been completed. However, holding the medication examination for other 2 people. Initiated this query via a "Webform" but no response yet.

Britteadrinker

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
We don’t really know, I still haven’t heard back so I went ahead and completed my child’s medical even though he’s already Canadian, but I also submitted a web form. I didn’t want any more delays! But up to you, you can wait for the web form response if you have time.

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
We don’t really know, I still haven’t heard back so I went ahead and completed my child’s medical even though he’s already Canadian, but I also submitted a web form. I didn’t want any more delays! But up to you, you can wait for the web form response if you have time.
Thank you for your reply.

Should I connect with IRCC agent on this situation?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Medical Examination Clarification Question - Received request for 4 people to undergo medical examination dated Nov 09, 2022 in which 2 people are not listed as an accompany the principal applicant to Canada in IMM0008. For clarity, 2 people who received medical request are even not listed as a dependent to the principal applicant.

Is it normal or change in process by Immigration of Canada to request medical examination for all listed people in the application? Please advise.

Note: Primary and accompanied medical examination has been completed. However, holding the medication examination for other 2 people. Initiated this query via a "Webform" but no response yet.
Could you re-write this in English and explain for which people it has been requested? We don't know who is in the application and who is not.

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Could you re-write this in English and explain for which people it has been requested? We don't know who is in the application and who is not.
Regret for the confusion - Medical requests were received for 4 people in total which includes my parents (Principle and accompanied) and 2 people who have been identified as non-dependent childrens in the IMM0008 form.

My parents have completed the medical test but I am holding my siblings medical test because they are not coming nor listed as a dependent to my parents.

Question is - should I ask my siblings to complete their medical test?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Regret for the confusion - Medical requests were received for 4 people in total which includes my parents (Principle and accompanied) and 2 people who have been identified as non-dependent childrens in the IMM0008 form.

My parents have completed the medical test but I am holding my siblings medical test because they are not coming nor listed as a dependent to my parents.
Non-dependent children should not have been included on the IMM0008, so that's where the problem originated. Are those children non-depenent because over 22?

Contact IRCC through webform and advise of this error and that the two are not eligible (and why eg age). And that you will not have them examined. I'd suggest it makes sense ot correct and update the imm0008 as well but don't know whether that's really neeeded.

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Non-dependent children should not have been included on the IMM0008, so that's where the problem originated. Are those children non-dependent because over 22?

Contact IRCC through webform and advise of this error and that the two are not eligible (and why eg age). And that you will not have them examined. I'd suggest it makes sense ot correct and update the imm0008 as well but don't know whether that's really needed.
Thank you for your response. Yes - non-dependent are over 22. However, based on the IMM0008 instruction, you must list all children whether they are coming to Canada or not. Hence, they have been included.

I have already submitted the Webform but no response yet from IRCC.

My concern is medical examination needs to be completed before 30 days so should I ask them to complete their medical examination? or should wait to get response from IRCC against the webform? Please advise.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for your response. Yes - non-dependent are over 22. However, based on the IMM0008 instruction, you must list all children whether they are coming to Canada or not. Hence, they have been included.
IMM0008 says in the first section where dependents can be entered: "You must include your spouse ... and all of your dependent children..." [bold emphasis mine]

Children who are not dependents are obviously ... not dependent children, and therefore should not be included in that form.

There are other forms such as additional family information where they may be included, but those are ... different forms with their own instructions.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

I have already submitted the Webform but no response yet from IRCC.

My concern is medical examination needs to be completed before 30 days so should I ask them to complete their medical examination? or should wait to get response from IRCC against the webform? Please advise.
You have incorrectly filled in IMM0008. That's why IRCC requested all of their medical.

Submit a webform to explain the situration and re submit a corrected IMM0008.

Reactions: armoured

ruthofafrica

Dec 30, 2022
Hello
I need help on this issue. After upfront medical I use two webform to send e medical sheet and I can see my daughter , a minor turn to Principal Applicant like me too on portal.I passed the medical but did not see her own result
Ircc sent email my email was attached to another and will not communicate with that email unless representative form is filled
I sent another webform its error i didn't know its one webform I suppose to send with attachment of the two e medical sheets.I upload the use of family representative form (form imm5713e)
My question is will they respond with the statement that they will not communicate with that email again.
Thank you

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I need help on this issue. After upfront medical I use two webform to send e medical sheet and I can see my daughter , a minor turn to Principal Applicant like me too on portal.I passed the medical but did not see her own result
Ircc sent email my email was attached to another and will not communicate with that email unless representative form is filled
I sent another webform its error i didn't know its one webform I suppose to send with attachment of the two e medical sheets.I upload the use of family representative form (form imm5713e)
My question is will they respond with the statement that they will not communicate with that email again.
Thank you
Best thing to do is to wait until they respond to you. Right now you did everything that you can think of such as raising a webform and attaching document/s. Usually, IRCC responds with this kind of enquiry.

Reactions: ruthofafrica