ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Hi All,

My AOR was June 8th and today I got below email from WES, no intimation has been sent regarding this by Cic.

NOREPLYCA <noreplyca@wes.org>

Dear Applicant,

IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report at https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp? .

Best regards,
Ruth
World Education Services
I went to the link provided above and made the payment as directed. I have not ordered additional paper copy for myself. What more is required of me to be done? Do I need to raise a CSE, and if so, what should it say? Will this jeopardize my application in any way? Looking for advice from forum senior members.

Thank you!

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi All,

My AOR was June 8th and today I got below email from WES, no intimation has been sent regarding this by Cic.

I went to the link provided above and made the payment as directed. I have not ordered additional paper copy for myself. What more is required of me to be done? Do I need to raise a CSE, and if so, what should it say? Will this jeopardize my application in any way? Looking for advice from forum senior members.

Thank you!
did you get any response from cic I also got the same email and did all paid 33 dollars... If possible can u provide the timeline

viprankler

Mar 1, 2016
Hi All,

Thank you!
ita alright if u paid the fees , i also got the same mail and confirmed with the ircc agent on one ,, u can call them once you get response from wes.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ita alright if u paid the fees , i also got the same mail and confirmed with the ircc agent on one ,, u can call them once you get response from wes.
How can they dont get assess to ur eca? Is it been more than 5 years old?

h_1991

Feb 7, 2019
Hi,
Was your MEP delayed due to this or something? Did you already get your PPR?
Idk about them, but I got my MEP, which was Friday if i am not mistaken, and then the following Monday, I got the email from WES.
No updates from IRCC yet, though.