Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
I am glad to know that I'm not the only one who is distressed about this... I have been waiting for too long just to defer my studies until a later term. :mad:

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
I spoke to her for almost half an hour. She said she wants to hear more from other student to know how huge the issue is and will try to contact IRCC to know whats going on. You can drop her an email or call her.
Yeah I will send her an email. Lets make this appear on the first news on CBC!

Reactions: Zyqwerty

knavpreet

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I spoke to her for almost half an hour. She said she wants to hear more from other student to know how huge the issue is and will try to contact IRCC to know whats going on. You can drop her an email or call her.
what about webform....can it put any bad impact on result

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
what about webform....can it put any bad impact on result
She’s a news reporter not from IRCC to receive your webform. She sounds like checking wether the issues international student facing is news worthy. So i encourage you to speak up and reach out to her.

Reactions: knavpreet

knavpreet

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
She’s a news reporter not from IRCC to receive your webform. She sounds like checking wether the issues international student facing is news worthy. So i encourage you to speak up and reach out to her.
yes i got ur point and yes am gonna talk to her.But i also wanna ask abt webform impact if a student raise it?can it create any bad impact on result

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
yes i got ur point and yes am gonna talk to her.But i also wanna ask abt webform impact if a student raise it?can it create any bad impact on result
thanks to mention that, what we need is not aip (which is not even a legal status). what we need is a valid study permit. even we cannot enter canada due to pandemic and have to study online, study permits should be issued anyway.
thank you.

deni2020

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I have question. My student permit was approved before March 18 but I will be studying online from September (1 year graduate certf course). My course finishes on April 23, 2021. But my permit expires on March 15 so I will need to extend the permit. If I study second semester in Canada it will be easy to do extend from inside but in case second semester would be online then I have apply extension from overseas.

Is there a difference from applying overseas? I mean will I be given something like a bridging visa until the decision made?
Same doubts here... but I read that you can’t ask for study permit extensions from outside Canada.... if you’re outside then a new study permit has to be requested ...., if you know something new or different about this, Please comment here. Thanks!