+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC has lost their plot

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Students who applied after October 20 and for Jan 21 intake are receiving PPRs but those who actually supported the Canadian economy in their hard times and applied for the fall 20 intake are getting peanuts. It feels so bad one cant even imagine the mental health of the students who are going through this endless pain :(:(.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Students who applied after October 20 and for Jan 21 intake are receiving PPRs but those who actually supported the Canadian economy in their hard times and applied for the fall 20 intake are getting peanuts. It feels so bad one cant even imagine the mental health of the students who are going through this endless pain :(:(.
Yep very true, it has been 5 months since I lodged my file, and my eligibility in review hasn't started too. The worst thing is, I could receive a rejection after all the waiting I did. What is your timeline ?

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Yep very true, it has been 5 months since I lodged my file, and my eligibility in review hasn't started too. The worst thing is, I could receive a rejection after all the waiting I did. What is your timeline ?
SDS
Application Date : 29th of July 2020
Biometrics : 15th of November 2020
AIP : 4th of September
Eligibility Rolled Back : 23rd of December
Eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Medical : 6th January 21
BVL : No Update
PPR: No Update

bro it feels really bad and just want this thing to end.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
SDS
Application Date : 29th of July 2020
Biometrics : 15th of November 2020
AIP : 4th of September
Eligibility Rolled Back : 23rd of December
Eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Medical : 6th January 21
BVL : No Update
PPR: No Update

bro it feels really bad and just want this thing to end.
Yep, I have been unemployed for 5 months waiting for some kind of closure, I did not expect the waiting for to be this long, I regret not keeping a backup, in case things go spiral. The worst thing is, we cannot do anything about it, no matter how much you tweet or call them, it is plain useless.

Dhritik

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Applied in june 2020, 13 Aug AIP received, and passed the medical, 31dec bio, eligibility has started since a month but no update after that. When can i expect final result? currently in 2nd semester. They are really very bad yr..... Giving visas to jan2021 students.

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Am a June applicant
AIP received. 15 September
Medical updated on 13 Jan 21(redo request)

Guys at first it gave me a bit of motivation to see that yes PPRs are coming. Then I saw thier timelines. Most of them had to wait only a couple of months. Like October November applications are receiving PPRs and we who applied in June, July still have to wait. This is literally so disheartening. I am even ready for a rejection but I seriously want a closure on this now. I could have invested the time and my money somewhere else. I am serving my notice period at work and am soon going to be jobless. Worst feeling ever. What did we accomplish by being loyal and patient towards IRCC.?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Students who applied after October 20 and for Jan 21 intake are receiving PPRs
I don't think its true maybe they were Non-SDS.

What I noticed is that they are giving preference to students destined for areas where COVID-19 is at its low. There hasn't been a single case whose medicals were updated recently and yet who didn't receive any decision beyond the 30 to 45 day mark.

Last edited: