+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Glitch - PNP Candidates - Post Nomination (600 Points)

GRocks

Apr 26, 2016
Looks like the issue has been resolved because I got nomination on 29th April and points were updated in myCIC account on 2nd May. Friends, check if the points are updated, else, raise a ticket. All the best to those awaiting ITA.

Mikoy20

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
09-04-2016
Nomination.....
20-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
06-05-2016 (ITA)
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
04-08-2016
Mik1234 said:
Did you get any mail before getting 600 points?
Just an email confirming the acceptance of the nomination. Few hours after, points are already added

lexie.tang

Feb 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys! I just accepted the provincial nomination on May 2 but the 600 points are not added yet. Do you think I have a chance to make it this draw?
My PNP officer said the 600 points should be automatically added but seems not.
Anyone knows how long it usually takes to reflect the change?
Thanks!!

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait for 24-48 hrs to get it updated, else raise CSE and report technical issue.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
lexie.tang said:
Guys! I just accepted the provincial nomination on May 2 but the 600 points are not added yet. Do you think I have a chance to make it this draw?
My PNP officer said the 600 points should be automatically added but seems not.
Anyone knows how long it usually takes to reflect the change?
Thanks!!
this issue has been resolved for a couple of applicants just yesterday. please send an email both to oinp and cic for this.
also, could you please share your timeline ?

lexie.tang

Feb 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
this issue has been resolved for a couple of applicants just yesterday. please send an email both to oinp and cic for this.
also, could you please share your timeline ?
Thanks!

It's been 2 days and I still didn't get my points.
Have reported this technical issu to IRCC.
Should I contact my BC PNP to report this too?

It seems they are refreshing the points only at a certain time a week.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lexie.tang said:
Thanks!

It's been 2 days and I still didn't get my points.
Have reported this technical issu to IRCC.
Should I contact my BC PNP to report this too?

It seems they are refreshing the points only at a certain time a week.
Yes please do so. IMO - Notifications from PNP authority to IRCC are given preference against CSE that an applicant raise for same.
Good Luck!!

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
ppahuja said:
Yes please do so. IMO - Notifications from PNP authority to IRCC are given preference against CSE that an applicant raise for same.
Good Luck!!
Facing the same issue , missed today's ITA ...:( , its been a week already , no nomination email acceptance yet...

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Mik1234 said:
Did you get any mail before getting 600 points?
Seniors please advise ,

Its been 12 days, i haven't got nomination link in my cic account , already raised a ticket for CSE/and technical issue as well . No reply yet .

Should i make a new profile , would that would be faster process ? Please advise .

manny1515

May 28, 2016
GRocks said:
Looks like the issue has been resolved because I got nomination on 29th April and points were updated in myCIC account on 2nd May. Friends, check if the points are updated, else, raise a ticket. All the best to those awaiting ITA.
please tell me how to raise a ticket
thank you

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
manny1515 said:
please tell me how to raise a ticket
thank you
Its been 20 days , i havent even got nomination acceptance link in my cic account yet ..CIC call centre cant help cause they dont have access to EE profiles , CSE , more than 16 days no reply , contacted PNP , its beyond frustating point right now , did it happen to anyone else? Hope not!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tranSASK said:
Its been 20 days , i havent even got nomination acceptance link in my cic account yet ..CIC call centre cant help cause they dont have access to EE profiles , CSE , more than 16 days no reply , contacted PNP , its beyond frustating point right now , did it happen to anyone else? Hope not!
Did you get any response from your nominated province on same? You need to call them (province) up to make them aware of your situation.
CSE's are usually responded in 15-20 days.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
ppahuja said:
Did you get any response from your nominated province on same? You need to call them (province) up to make them aware of your situation.
CSE's are usually responded in 15-20 days.
Yup contacted them , they know the situation . They said its upto CIC to resolve this . They cant make changes or modify on cic portal . Hoping to get it resolved before next ITA :(