+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

az7arr9955

Oct 24, 2023
Yes I think they’re issuing Portal requests based on COPR expiry date. Mine expires on November 2024 hopefully get it before holidays :/

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Can everyone who have COPR expiry of April 2024 please confirm whether or not they have received P1 email yet? I am a bit worried now looks like I am only left with COPR expiry 2024.

Prabh23

Nov 6, 2023
I feel if IRCC continues to send out these emails, everyone should be receiving theirs this month!
Congratulations on receiving your portal 1.
May I know when you called ircc , did you ask them to write note on your file or something else like that!
Because when i call them they are just keep telling me to wait.
My Aor 11 june , 2023
Everything completed on tracker and its green from 18 Oct
Final decision in process Oct.
My overall process time is ovee 6 months.
Still waiting for portal emails since 18 oct.
My ecopr will expires on 9 oct, 2024.

Apate492

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
May I know when you called ircc , did you ask them to write note on your file or something else like that!
My Aor 11 june , 2023
Hello, my COPR expiration date is also in October 2024 but no portal emails yet. You should be receiving them soon, hopefully.

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
Yes I think they’re issuing Portal requests based on COPR expiry date. Mine expires on November 2024 hopefully get it before holidays :/
We are April 2024. And I've seen people who have same month expiry and didn't get COPR

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
I guess issuing COPR is completely random then. Have no idea how something that used to take a day or so to receive is now taking a month or more to process
exactly is a bit irritating. But what to do? we don't have an idea how they process things. But I learn about Printing Queue. Seems like people who are waiting for COPR are in queue for printing. But on what base?

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
My Aor 11 june , 2023
Hi Thank you! I did tell them to put a note, but they said all my assessments are complete and no officer is assigned to my file to even view the notes.
They asked me to wait patiently and that's the only reply they gave each time. I don't think they know anymore than the GCMS notes.
Try asking if the file has been transferred to Etobicoke or your SVO for the email. That should help. Because when I got to know they transferred my file, I received the P1 in 3 days. Hope this helps!