+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

az7arr9955

Oct 24, 2023
My VO is Ottawa and have been waiting since Nov 16, 2023. No portal 1 email yet. =(
One of my friend got portal 1 today applying a month after me and I am still waiting for portal 1 . Edmonton VO anyone? Final decision on November 7

LSilva

Dec 11, 2023
One of my friend got portal 1 today applying a month after me and I am still waiting for portal 1 . Edmonton VO anyone? Final decision on November 7
I saw some people sending an upfront email with info for Portal 1. Have you heard anything about?

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Hi All,

I got my Portal 1 email today, looks like they are clearing the queue and sending the emails as per COPR expiry dates.
My final decision : 15th Oct
COPR expiry : 5th July 2024
AOR : 25th June 2023

I thank all of you for helping me and keeping me sane! I wish for everyone to get their emails sooner! :)
Will keep updating this forum for further updates on P2, ECOPR and PR card.

Kind Regards..

Nbcube

Nov 11, 2019
Hi All,

I got my Portal 1 email today, looks like they are clearing the queue and sending the emails as per COPR expiry dates.
My final decision : 15th Oct
COPR expiry : 5th July 2024
AOR : 25th June 2023

I thank all of you for helping me and keeping me sane! I wish for everyone to get their emails sooner! :)
Will keep updating this forum for further updates on P2, ECOPR and PR card.

Kind Regards..

Congrats, glad you finally got your P1.

Reactions: Perspective

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Congrats, glad you finally got your P1.
Thank you, the only gut-wrenching part of this entire process is waiting.. I think everyone would agree, that this could be an anxiety inducing wait, first waiting for the final decision and these emails together.

Nbcube

Nov 11, 2019
Thank you, the only gut-wrenching part of this entire process is waiting.. I think everyone would agree, that this could be an anxiety inducing wait, first waiting for the final decision and these emails together.

Yeah, could not have said it better.
I have been waiting since September 26th, that's when every thing got completed on my tracker and the COPR and expiry date started showing up.

Reactions: Perspective

Nbcube

Nov 11, 2019
It looks like they're sending emails to July Expiry Date COPR.
Yesterday they were sending emails to June expiry date COPR.
Looks like they're clearing the backlog.
I hope we all receive our P1 before the holidays.
Hopefully.

When is your COPR expiry date?