+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

skaur02

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Okay people, I did some research based on my printing queue number.
Next time you guys call IRCC, ask them if they can send a note to the officer if they accidentally missed a step after approval and if their COPR is in a virtual landing queue. Its supposed to be sent to a virtual landing queue and the local office for printing. Some have raised webforms requesting the same, and they received their P1 emails.

Refer to this link : 1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)
Have you called IRCC and asked for it?

titanik

Aug 28, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-07-2023
You need to call them or request gcms note you can see it from there
Thanks for letting me know. I didn't think of gcms note. Let me try that.

For the question "Which specific information are you looking for?" in the GCMS, should I go with the option "Status Update of File/Reasons for Refusal/Officers Notes"?

Right now, I'm still waiting for P1. I don't wanna confuse anyone with the title of Refusal lol... :D

Last edited:

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Thanks for letting me know. I didn't think of gcms note. Let me try that.

For the question "Which specific information are you looking for?" in the GCMS, should I go with the option "Status Update of File/Reasons for Refusal/Officers Notes"?

Right now, I'm still waiting for P1. I don't wanna confuse anyone with the title of Refusal lol... :D
Yes that's the correct option, in the message section, you can add "Checking for the status of my application"

Reactions: titanik

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Nothing yet. I have been Waiting since Oct 31; my file was assessed at Sidney's Office, but the email is coming from Montreal. I called, and the Officer said it should come shortly. He verified the file was transferred to Montreal for the email to be sent,

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
I think this forum gave me luck; I just received Portal 1 a few minutes ago, and even though the officer told me the email was coming from Montreal, I received it from Etobicoke.

CleitonRasta24

Nov 17, 2023
I think this forum gave me luck; I just received Portal 1 a few minutes ago, and even though the officer told me the email was coming from Montreal, I received it from Etobicoke.
Congratulations, that was super quick!

Quick question, how were you able to get the office to tell you the email should come shortly? What number did you call?

Every time I call 1-888-242-2100 they always say the same thing, it's ready to be finalized but it depends on the visa officer etc, I just have to wait... I've been waiting since October 20.

Reactions: Andre11S