hi may I know how long does IRCC take to reply the e mail regarding visa office

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
I've sent 3 emails to IRCC and got replies ranging from 1 day to 4 days. However, some people got replies after 2 weeks. It probably depends on the format of the email (how easy it is for them to understand) and the actual content (how easy it is for them to respond or if they really need to). It would probably better to call for urgent matters.

Reactions: doverraja

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
I've sent 3 emails to IRCC and got replies ranging from 1 day to 4 days. However, some people got replies after 2 weeks. It probably depends on the format of the email (how easy it is for them to understand) and the actual content (how easy it is for them to respond or if they really need to). It would probably better to call for urgent matters.
Thanks

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi
Hi
Pls wat email address did u use. I am stuck at NA2 for more than two months bt got an email congratulating me that I am a candidate for immigration n how to get a job about a month ago.

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi
Pls wat email address did u use. I am stuck at NA2 for more than two months bt got an email congratulating me that I am a candidate for immigration n how to get a job about a month ago.
I just use the template below. At the end of the day, their reply will still depend on your message. If your application has not exceeded their processing times and you're asking for status updates, they most likely will not respond.

Recipient: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject Line: <Application_Number> - <Description>
Body:

<Your_Message>

Last Name: <Last_Name>
First Name: <First_Name>
Date of Birth: <YYYY-MM-DD>
UCI: <UCI_Number>
Application number: <Application_Number>
Type of Application: <Category eg. EE FSW-O>

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
I just use the template below. At the end of the day, their reply will still depend on your message. If your application has not exceeded their processing times and you're asking for status updates, they most likely will not respond.
Thanks for d reply. My application has not exceeded the processing time line bt just curious to know wer it's being processed ie d cic office.

daniella.

Jul 28, 2023
Hi it’s been since may I applied for study permit it got approved in June it’s been over 2 months I haven’t gotten my study permit in my mail yet .

MohammadJarkas

Jan 13, 2023
Turkey
How is it if it does exceeded the process time more than usual? (Based on my experience with My application)

MohammadJarkas

Jan 13, 2023
Turkey
What is going on on IRCC!
My application status was "Decision made" since I've done all instructions including "Medical checks" in 28/02/2022!! , which meas more than 22 months!
And now when i logged in, it's "In Process" !! What is actually happening!!
Please help !!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
What is going on on IRCC!
My application status was "Decision made" since I've done all instructions including "Medical checks" in 28/02/2022!! , which meas more than 22 months!
And now when i logged in, it's "In Process" !! What is actually happening!!
Please help !!
Check your application on PR tracker, GCKey will always show in progress. Also, file GCMS or CBSA notes to understand better.