+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC DENIED FOR REFUSAL

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
hello, I have not received my passport yet and it is also not decided yet that my passport will be banned for 5 years or it will be simply refuse?
I have sent an email to the MOEA (Ministry Of External Affairs in India, Delhi) for this cheating matter and also ask them to explain this to the embassy (Highcommison of Canada in Delhi India / consulate general of Canada in Bangalore India ) in this email MOEA has asked me to provide my passport copy, offer letter of company and payment slips and I have also provided them this all details in PDF
through this all, I am just trying to avoid to ban my passport for 5 years only, and just want to make sure in the view of consulate general that I am not a person who is doing the misrepresentation crime.
I have told them to send an email to the consulate for my concern and also request to them to do the needful
I have also provided all email address of consulate general of Canada in India for their reference.
please pry for me.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hello, I have not received my passport yet and it is also not decided yet that my passport will be banned for 5 years or it will be simply refuse?
I have sent an email to the MOEA (Ministry Of External Affairs in India, Delhi) for this cheating matter and also ask them to explain this to the embassy (Highcommison of Canada in Delhi India / consulate general of Canada in Bangalore India ) in this email MOEA has asked me to provide my passport copy, offer letter of company and payment slips and I have also provided them this all details in PDF
through this all, I am just trying to avoid to ban my passport for 5 years only, and just want to make sure in the view of consulate general that I am not a person who is doing the misrepresentation crime.
I have told them to send an email to the consulate for my concern and also request to them to do the needful
I have also provided all email address of consulate general of Canada in India for their reference.
please pry for me.
The fact that they refuse to withdraw your app pretty much guarantees you will be banned.

Again, the fraud is your responsibility. IRCC does not accept the "my agent did it" excuse.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
There’s nothing you can do now except wait. You may be banned for misrepresentation, or you may not (this is unlikely). Either way, there’s nothing the Indian Government can do - Canada will dispose of your application according to Canadian law.