+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC DENIED FOR REFUSAL

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
hello team,
I need your advice
this is for the process of work permit cheating with me
as I have submitted a work permit application through an agent only,
later on, I came to know he has submitted a wrong or fake offer letter as I was not aware of this totally.
after 2 months of submitting my file for the visa process, I received one letter from immigration stating with I have " concern with the authenticity of the job offer from employer" and I have to reply it on 30 days if I fail to do so then it may be possible that application will be refused.
I have asked my agent to respond to this email as soon as possible, first he gave me excuses like we have a time of 30 days to respond and will answer soon for this email and now my agent is run away and he is not responding any of calls and messages. he is a cheater and I am stuck in his trap.
this is 6th month running from the date of visa filing today but still, they have not refused my application
meanwhile, I have to ask immigration for withdrawal but they said withdrawal is not possible for your case and they said if you do not respond on email raise by IRCC so your fill be assets on the basis of the document you have submitted and now I know it is fake. so it will be rejected obviously.

I have also sent an email through IRCC WEB FORM and also sent a direct email but still, they are not responding
I cannot understand what they want to do with me I have also sent an email in which I had clearly mentioned that I don't want visa please reject and return me my original passport or now I am also ready for banned of 5 years but at least give me my passport back.
now for me to answer the question or IRCC is not possible because I don't know anything about this job offer so what should I do now?
is there any option for this or any other way I should talk to them please advise me for further so
please can you tell me how long they will hold my passport? because I need it on an urgent basis and what steps should take further for my passport?
if the embassy will hold my passport for the next 4 to 5 month then my entire planning will spoil like i am planning for another country.
please advise for further
thanks in advance thank you so much.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Are you absolutely sure IRCC has your passport or the agent has your passport. You imply the application was through an agent , did any IRCC correspondence also come through the agent or direct to you ? As a last resort you could report your passport lost and apply for a new one if your country allows that. Nobody here can say how or why IRCC holds passports or for how long.

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
yes, my passport is with immigration. and I have submitted my self in the immigration,
yes my application was through an agent only, and yes he was a cheater,
no, I have received the correspondence from immigration email address (id) and it is BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca so it is sure that immigration has only sent me a correspondence.
so now is there any way possible for me to come across this situation.
how can I explain the embassy for such issue and ask them for my passport return how can I ask them to release my passport because today is 6 months running from the date of submission of application?
what step should I take for further and how can I get my passport as soon as possible

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
That email address you have quoted is not an official government email, looks like it came from a company or an agent.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
no, I am sure it is an official government email address and yes it is baglr-immigration@international.gc.ca but my question is what should i do no as they have denied me for withdrawal
and it is 6 month running from the date of via application so please tell me can i attach a copy of FIR as a proof to show i am not guilty or can i email the same for the ministry of external affairs (MOA) by keeping them in CC so by which they can understand i am not a fake person who is doing the misrepresent.

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
i am planning to send an email to ministry of external affairs for it and also plan to keep in CC of Delhi high commission and Bangalore visa office
so please tell me am i right or wrong
because i am not finding any way to take my passport back
can you also let me know is it possible in India to apply for new passport if your current one is submitted in embassy ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
no, I am sure it is an official government email address and yes it is baglr-immigration@international.gc.ca but my question is what should i do no as they have denied me for withdrawal
and it is 6 month running from the date of via application so please tell me can i attach a copy of FIR as a proof to show i am not guilty or can i email the same for the ministry of external affairs (MOA) by keeping them in CC so by which they can understand i am not a fake person who is doing the misrepresent.
i am planning to send an email to ministry of external affairs for it and also plan to keep in CC of Delhi high commission and Bangalore visa office
so please tell me am i right or wrong
because i am not finding any way to take my passport back
can you also let me know is it possible in India to apply for new passport if your current one is submitted in embassy ?
The withdrawal was denied because you committed fraud. The "my agent did it" excuse is not accepted by IRCC. It was entirely your responsibility to ensure your app was genuine.

They will not return your passport until they finish processing the refusal of your app.

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
hello sir/madam
dear canuck_in_uk I am happy to receive your answer, thanks for your answer, and you are really helpful guys, please be updated as 1 day ago I had sent an email to immigration for the fraud and also how my agent has cheated me
so for it yesterday in the afternoon I receive a reply from Bangalore immigration and the answer was like as of below.

please, can you go through it and tell me what they are planning for my application?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email inquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore.

Your application will not be withdrawn.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. I am therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. I can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application

We trust this information will be of assistance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hello sir/madam
dear canuck_in_uk I am happy to receive your answer, thanks for your answer, and you are really helpful guys, please be updated as 1 day ago I had sent an email to immigration for the fraud and also how my agent has cheated me
so for it yesterday in the afternoon I receive a reply from Bangalore immigration and the answer was like as of below.

please, can you go through it and tell me what they are planning for my application?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email inquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore.

Your application will not be withdrawn.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. I am therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. I can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application

We trust this information will be of assistance.
As already stated, they are completing the processing to refuse the app.

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
can u please tell me if in case of refusal or banned in Canada for 5 years will affect on a work permit for UAE or Not?
can u please tell me which are the countries who can raise an issue against this refusal or banned for Canada? or also not entertained such applicants to their countries as well.
I am not sure for my Canada work permit application will be banned for 5 years or simply refuse by CIC

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
can u please tell me if in case of refusal or banned in Canada for 5 years will affect on a work permit for UAE or Not?
can u please tell me which are the countries who can raise an issue against this refusal or banned for Canada? or also not entertained such applicants to their countries as well.
I am not sure for my Canada work permit application will be banned for 5 years or simply refuse by CIC
Misrepresentation normally = a 5 years ban. It should not affect a UAE work permit.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You should expect a 5 year ban.

If you are required to declare that you were refused and banned for misrepresentation, yes, it could effect any future apps in any country.