+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC could combine virtual tests/oath together...

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
yeah but this is canada and those unionized govt employees don't really give an EFF about immigrant applications.

Not gonna happen unless corruption involved and some big money contract to some private corp owned by some politician or family/friend etc

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
It's hilarious to see that you can eat a bite or two and drink beer at patio, proudly tell your friends that we are in stage 3 and do other things, but citizenship testing is a big No No. lol

Lets send emails to cbc reporters so that our sufferings can be printed in media outlets.

Reactions: Flandernss

fr72

Jan 6, 2017
It's hilarious to see that you can eat a bite or two and drink beer at patio, proudly tell your friends that we are in stage 3 and do other things, but citizenship testing is a big No No. lol

Lets send emails to cbc reporters so that our sufferings can be printed in media outlets.
Here is one who asked to be contacted in an FB group: kathleen.harris@cbc.ca

Mohammad safi

Jul 23, 2020

Exactly you are right. How should I contact CBC?

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Exactly you are right. How should I contact CBC?
Honestly if you approach any media they will not consider to publish because delaying citizenship process is not impact anything. if you want your citizenship for any urgent matter then you can approach urgent route.

P.S: I work for Media though :)

Mohammad safi

Jul 23, 2020
Thank
Honestly if you approach any media they will not consider to publish because delaying citizenship process is not impact anything. if you want your citizenship for any urgent matter then you can approach urgent route.

Thanks dear, how I can take the urgent route?