IRCC Call Center

etakay

Dec 5, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
02-11-2018
Has anyone able to reach out to IRCC call center and was able to talk with an agent recently?

I am calling +1(888) 242 2100 for a couple of days with no luck. Due to the high volume of calls, they can not forward my call to an agent. I submitted the web form but it takes at least a week.

Thank you

andrewwang618

Jun 25, 2019
Has anyone able to reach out to IRCC call center and was able to talk with an agent recently?

I am calling +1(888) 242 2100 for a couple of days with no luck. Due to the high volume of calls, they can not forward my call to an agent. I submitted the web form but it takes at least a week.

Thank you
No I have not been able to do that as well. Where are you trying to call from and are you trying to get an update on your EE application?

etakay

Dec 5, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
02-11-2018
Within Canada, and yes for my EE application.

etakay

Dec 5, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
02-11-2018
My AOR date is Dec 14, Just called the IRCC call center and finally, I was successful to talk with an agent. My eligibility and Security is not started yet, however, there was an interesting note in my file though. The agent told me the office put a date which is 10th July. I think they put a deadline for their self for my case. Can't wait for the July 11th to understand what it is.

Just FYI information, you don't need to go through whole call center menu 3-4-1-1 will take you to the agent and if you are calling from Canada you can set up a callback, within aprx 30 minutes they will call you back.

andrewwang618

Jun 25, 2019
My AOR date is Dec 14, Just called the IRCC call center and finally, I was successful to talk with an agent. My eligibility and Security is not started yet, however, there was an interesting note in my file though. The agent told me the office put a date which is 10th July. I think they put a deadline for their self for my case. Can't wait for the July 11th to understand what it is.

Just FYI information, you don't need to go through whole call center menu 3-4-1-1 will take you to the agent and if you are calling from Canada you can set up a callback, within aprx 30 minutes they will call you back.
Good luck to you and hope yours gets resolved soon! It has been a long wait for you and I can't imagine the kind of anxiety you must have gone through! I am totally feeling the same way. Unfortunately, I am not calling from Canada. I am calling from the US and apparently they don't take calls from outside Canada these days.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019

Hi @etakay, how are you doing? Any orogress in your application? I remember you are processed at CIO Sydney if i am not wring and you ve been given the date of july 10th as deadline. Any update please? We re in the same situation. I hope you ve got already your ppr.