+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ircc automated phone system not providing status anymore for visitor visa app

idkme

Apr 29, 2023
When I am dialing ircc automated phone system to check status system is not giving me any info and transferring my call to an agent . It was giving me an update before but not aanymore.i received an email today saying MESSAGE IS WAITING FOR ME , but my agent has my gc key account and theyre closed for 2 days. I waited 1 hour to speak to an agent but line got disconnected. Does this mean they refused my app if phone system is not giving me any status anymore ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When I am dialing ircc automated phone system to check status system is not giving me any info and transferring my call to an agent . It was giving me an update before but not aanymore.i received an email today saying MESSAGE IS WAITING FOR ME , but my agent has my gc key account and theyre closed for 2 days. I waited 1 hour to speak to an agent but line got disconnected. Does this mean they refused my app if phone system is not giving me any status anymore ?
You will not know until you read your message in the GC account. No one can speculate.

Jatt8146

Nov 17, 2021
Did you get visa or not??? Same thing is happening with me

Neet1380

Jan 21, 2024
Hi what’s me as your decision?
Mine stays same

Bushra Toma

Star Member
May 29, 2022
Hi. Did you get your visa? I am facing the same situation. When I call IRCC , they wanna transfer my call to an agent instead of giving me the generic information of my application status. I’m feeling nervous.

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
Hi. Did you get your visa? I am facing the same situation. When I call IRCC , they wanna transfer my call to an agent instead of giving me the generic information of my application status. I’m feeling nervous.
Did you get response? I am facing same issue. Feeling nervous

Bushra Toma

Star Member
May 29, 2022
Hi. I got my PGWP approved. I was very nervous and called IRCC at last to see what happened to my application. The agent told me that my application was closed as it was approved. Today I received the hard copy of my PGWP. I would say don’t worry about it. If you’re hearing that the line is to be connected to an IRCC agent it means IRCC has given you a decision. You can talk to an agent if you are worrying about your application. I hope you have a good news soon. Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you get response? I am facing same issue. Feeling nervous
IRCC agent is not able to answer many questions related to your file. They don’t have access to all the information and are only trained to address basic questions. Would suggest waiting for a week and during that period IRCC is likely to contact you. Make sure you also look in your spam folder.

sukhi89

Feb 13, 2024
When I am dialing ircc automated phone system to check status system is not giving me any info and transferring my call to an agent . It was giving me an update before but not aanymore