+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC asked for Further Documents.

Johnstephen98

Jun 5, 2021
Hi everyone on this forum,

Recently I applied for an Study Permit for Fall term 2021.Recently IRCC sent an Mail asking for further documents to support my application.
I had gave 4 Months Bank statement , however the statements were not upto the month of May. Hence I sent my statements yesterday itself by attesting it with Bank stamp with recent months transaction reflecting on it. My question is IRCC had provided an opportunity to upload the Extra Documents in my GC key account, Eventhough I have uploaded the Documents, I have not received any confirmation Mail from there side. So is it ok to send them again through webform?. so that I can be on the safer side?. Could someone please help regarding this?

Thanks

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You won't get a mail acknowledgment for documents uploaded to your Portal. As long as you are sure you transmitted the document you should be ok. To confirm, check on your application status under "Additional Documents", it should tell you that they have received your additional documents.

Johnstephen98

Jun 5, 2021
You won't get a mail acknowledgment for documents uploaded to your Portal. As long as you are sure you transmitted the document you should be ok. To confirm, check on your application status under "Additional Documents", it should tell you that they have received your additional documents.
Thank you
In my "view submitted documents" tab it is currently showing "requirement provided" for the additional documents they had asked. However is there a harm to send the document again through webform? Does IRCC consider that as a mistake? . Because I felt sending it twice would put me on safer side

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you
In my "view submitted documents" tab it is currently showing "requirement provided" for the additional documents they had asked. However is there a harm to send the document again through webform? Does IRCC consider that as a mistake? . Because I felt sending it twice would put me on safer side
There's absolutely no need to send it again via webform since it is confirmed on your portal, but you can send it if you want. No harm in it.