+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS

Aspirant3993

Mar 12, 2019
Dear all,
I completed my 1 yr Post graduation and 4yr undergraduation in the same subject from a public University here in Bangladesh, WES has evaluated my degrees as two bachelor degrees which belongs to " two or more certificates". Considering current trend of CRS cut off score, it is badly needed to have my degrees evaluated as master's. Will IQAS asses 1 year post graduation followed by 4 yr bachelor as Masters?
Thanks in advance

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Dear all,
I completed my 1 yr Post graduation and 4yr undergraduation in the same subject from a public University here in Bangladesh, WES has evaluated my degrees as two bachelor degrees which belongs to " two or more certificates". Considering current trend of CRS cut off score, it is badly needed to have my degrees evaluated as master's. Will IQAS asses 1 year post graduation followed by 4 yr bachelor as Masters?
Thanks in advance
What's your present score?
IQAS has a long waiting period BTW (check signature)

Reactions: Aspirant3993

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Try ICES instead if IQAS. I've read it takes around 3 months with them.
As of 1 year programs, I'm positive with IQAS granting it master's equivalency. I'm not sure about other institutions as I have not been following them.

Aspirant3993

Mar 12, 2019
Try ICES instead if IQAS. I've read it takes around 3 months with them.
As of 1 year programs, I'm positive with IQAS granting it master's equivalency. I'm not sure about other institutions as I have not been following them.
Then I will go for IQAS if it evaluates 1 yr Masters program as Masters equivalent. Bro, as you don't know about other institutions apart from IQAS, so do you recommend ICES?
BROTHER, what result did you receive from IQAS? Did they assessed your degree as Masters equivalent? If yes, then wht was the duration of your master's degree.. so to bother you, I am worried about this,, really appreciate your help.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Then I will go for IQAS if it evaluates 1 yr Masters program as Masters equivalent. Bro, as you don't know about other institutions apart from IQAS, so do you recommend ICES?
BROTHER, what result did you receive from IQAS? Did they assessed your degree as Masters equivalent? If yes, then wht was the duration of your master's degree.. so to bother you, I am worried about this,, really appreciate your help.
I've read about ICES and IQAS giving similar results for the similar credentials. My file is currently under process (might take another month to complete) so haven't got a result.
The only reason for suggesting ICES is the time it takes to assess (usually 3 months vs 6 months for IQAS). My master's was 2 year duration, hence I'll get a master's equivalence.

Aspirant3993

Mar 12, 2019
I've read about ICES and IQAS giving similar results for the similar credentials. My file is currently under process (might take another month to complete) so haven't got a result.
The only reason for suggesting ICES is the time it takes to assess (usually 3 months vs 6 months for IQAS). My master's was 2 year duration, hence I'll get a master's equivalence.
Thanks a lot brother,, really grateful to you.
One more thing, as far I know that ICES accepts documents only sent by institutions, that's why I tend to avoid ICES.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi All,
I received IQAS application form after paying fee which contains 6 pages. I already uploaded my docs on their portal such as educational and proof of name doc. I have printed and signed hard copy and mail it to their address. Is it suffice?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi All,
I received IQAS application form after paying fee which contains 6 pages. I already uploaded my docs on their portal such as educational and proof of name doc. I have printed and signed hard copy and mail it to their address. Is it suffice?
IQAS application, proof of payment are mandatory.
Along this, I sent the photocopies of all the documents (passport, change of name certificate, mark sheets, degrees etc.), just in case they need it.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
IQAS application, proof of payment are mandatory.
Along this, I sent the photocopies of all the documents (passport, change of name certificate, mark sheets, degrees etc.), just in case they need it.

Thank you for your response. However, It is not mentioned in the email i receive after payment that i need to enclose proof of payment as well since transaction ID info. is already in the application form.

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey All,
We (Primary & Secondary) applicant had applied last week for IQAS to get ECA done, We've paid the fees online, had sent documents in two packages for Primary Applicant includes (Diploma Certificates/Transcript) 2nd Package include (Bachelor Degree (Certificate/Transcript) + Master Degree (Certificate/Transcript) and requested documents like Application Form/Payment Receipt/Passport Copy/All Documents Copies).
Secondary Applicant 3 Packages 1 Include Metric Certificate from Board, 2nd: Diploma Certificate/Transcripts from Board and by mistakenly forget to add the Application Form/Payment Receipt/Passport Copy/All Documents Copies, So sent 3rd package again.
I hope I meet their requirement:

Now how long it will take to get the AOR?
Did I missed something?
Thank you

himabindu710

Sep 12, 2019
Hi All,
I have two major questions:
1. My husband has done B.Com(Sri Venkateshwara University,Tirupati) and Executive MBA(Part time-3yrs) from Loyola Institute of Business Administration(LIBA,Chennai). I heard that his MBA is not evaluated as Masters by WES. So can we send B.com Certificates to WES and MBA certificates to IQAS.
2.I have done MCA(Manipal Institute of Technology,Manipal) full time and B.Sc(Computers): 1st year B.Sc from Nagarjuna University, AndhraPradesh and 2rd,3rd from Osmania University,Hyderabad,Telangana. As i have studied my Bachelors in two different universities Osmania has not issued me Consolidated Degree certificate (3yrs Marksheet).I only have 1st degree certificate from Nagarjune university, 2nd &3rd year degree certificates & the Provisional certiifcate from Osmania Univerity. Can i collect Nagarjuna univeristy memo and keep in the same courier of Osmania university? Do i need to send 1st year degree certificate separetely, 2nd&3rd from Osmania and MCA from Manipal separately.

Please respond and let me know,if anyone had similar issue.Wht can be solution for above 2 issues?Best solution to complete the process quickly.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
can we send B.com Certificates to WES and MBA certificates to IQAS.
Yes. It is possible. Many people have done that in the past.

2. Is very tricky. Generally a degree from 2 institutes is not considered by anyone. You can have your MCA assessed from IQAS in the meantime and find a solution to the dual institutes.

star88

Sep 20, 2019
Hi All. Does IQAS give Master's Equivalency for 2 year - Distance MBA of ICFAI Tripura? is it a recognized institution?