+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS SMU (DE) Evaluation - join here!

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
ich are completed at study centers outside the state of the awarding institution. As your Bachelor’s and your Master’s degrees program were completed at a learning center outs
Bro, I've already got my ECA successfully for SMU-DE in the month of September. The issue which you guys are facing, was there before when i applied for the assessment. So, I was quite clear how and what needs to be mentioned while filling out the application form. You yourself put into trouble by mentioning learning center address (which you should not be). It's a distance learning education and the IQAS team will see it a mismatch if it's not matching with university address.

The email which you received, I've seen them before too (when I was about to apply for ECA). So, I was pretty clear with the issue and made sure that I didn't do that while filling out the application form. It's always advisable to go through with the forum and experiences if any important factor needs to be considered.
Hi Nitin

can you please help me out with filling the form for SMU Masters evaluation for IQAS ?

Thanks

engr_123

May 22, 2022
Hi....I got my SMU MBA degree evaluated by IQAS as Masters in sept 2018. As i am about to complete 5 years this year. I have to get it assessed again. Will they not my evaluate my degree like before.... any info in this regard will be highly appreciated.

engr_123

May 22, 2022
Hi....I got my SMU MBA degree evaluated by IQAS as Masters in sept 2018. As i am about to complete 5 years this year. I have to get it assessed again. Will they not evaluate my degree like before.... any info in this regard will be highly appreciated.

abhatnag

Jan 2, 2024
Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. Happy New Year :)

I am looking for an advise, I did my PG from SMU in 2014 - MBA in Information System. I want to get this certificate evaluate (ECA) for immigration, it seems WES is not evaluating certificate who did PG prior 2016, any idea if ICAS or/and IQAS evaluating for SMU pass out students?

I would really appreciate your response. Thanks.