File Transfer...
22-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-05-2018
Great, thanks. I asked this because it is specifically mentioned on IQAS website that documents should be directly sent. If they have accepted, then there should not be any problem.

Just wanted to be rest assured that they will accept my docs. Else i will to pay assesment charges without any reason.
IQAS has two modes of accepting the documents.
1. university sends them directly.
2. Candidate sends the docs to IQAS.

. opted for the second option. MY ECA was cleared in Nov 2017. Had applied in mid september.

rbnjacob90

Mar 9, 2018
can anyone help me interpret the IQAS assessment here:
COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The Bachelor of Business Studies degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year
Bachelor of Commerce degree with a focus in business studies.

The Post-Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business
Administration degree with a focus in human resource management.

Will this be considered as Masters or Dual degree??

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
can anyone help me interpret the IQAS assessment here:
COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The Bachelor of Business Studies degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year
Bachelor of Commerce degree with a focus in business studies.

The Post-Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business
Administration degree with a focus in human resource management.

Will this be considered as Masters or Dual degree??
Sounds like Masters credential to me.

Can you tell me if your Post graduate Diploma is a 2 years course?

rbnjacob90

Mar 9, 2018
I am not an expert. But it clearly states that your PGDM compares to an MBA in Canada. To me it sounds like Masters credentials.
Thanks a lot.
Also, does number of years of education directly affect the masters credentials; for example
my total years of education is 12+3+2=17 years

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Thanks a lot.
Also, does number of years of education directly affect the masters credentials; for example
my total years of education is 12+3+2=17 years
You can't say for sure if 12+3+2 will either give you Masters or it won't. I knew someone who is also 12+3+2 but have received Bachelors credentials. So not everything is Black and White when it comes to ECA.

rbnjacob90

Mar 9, 2018
You can't say for sure if 12+3+2 will either give you Masters or it won't. I knew someone who is also 12+3+2 but have received Bachelors credentials. So not everything is Black and White when it comes to ECA.
True... now combine the IQAS report I got and 17 years of education... Should I select masters as my highest level of education while creating the EE profile?