+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS or ICAS?

Ayesham9

Jul 31, 2018
ECA form, Checklist, IQAS form(total 6 pages)
+ verified copies of Bach & Master transcripts and degrees from the univerities + Identity card copy (with translation if required)+ payment receipt in ur case. and sealed them in the university envelopes (i did bach and master from different universities. so i sealed each in its own uni envelope) and then i put both the envelopes in the one big courier envelope and sent it to IQAS.

that's how i did mine.

hope it answers ur question

remember: i had put one set of every thing in both envelopes

Ayesham9

Jul 31, 2018
What about marksheet/ transcript? Did your university send that directly to iqas or what.I'm confused in this process?

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
What about marksheet/ transcript? Did your university send that directly to iqas or what.I'm confused in this process?
It doesn't matter. You can have them verified and get them sealed in an envelope. You may send them in one parcel afterwards. I did like that.

MADL

Oct 8, 2018
I am also confused.
Can someone confirm me, do we need to it twice as mentioned here
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration.aspx

Applicant :
Complete application online and mail application package by post. Monitor delivery through courier.

IQAS :
IQAS sends you an email confirming we opened your package. Note: It takes time to process mail, so it could take a few weeks for IQAS to email you.

Applicant :
Request your official transcripts from your school.

IQAS :
IQAS emails you after receiving all transcripts.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
I am also confused.
Can someone confirm me, do we need to it twice as mentioned here
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration.aspx

Applicant :
Complete application online and mail application package by post. Monitor delivery through courier.

IQAS :
IQAS sends you an email confirming we opened your package. Note: It takes time to process mail, so it could take a few weeks for IQAS to email you.

Applicant :
Request your official transcripts from your school.

IQAS :
IQAS emails you after receiving all transcripts.
No
You can sned them in one go. Get them attested and verified from the respective universities, ask them to seal the envlope (only bachelors and masters), matric/intermediate not needed to be verified.

MADL

Oct 8, 2018
No
You can sned them in one go. Get them attested and verified from the respective universities, ask them to seal the envlope (only bachelors and masters), matric/intermediate not needed to be verified.
My bachelors is already evaluated from WES.
But Masters need to be done from IQAS.

Did you send the complete envelope after getting the sealed envelope from college?

One more doubt, In my application request form I have done "Yes" for HAVE YOU REQUESTED ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR CREDENTIALS BE SENT DIRECTLY TO IQAS?
So, it doesn't matter if I send it after receiving from college?

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
My bachelors is already evaluated from WES.
But Masters need to be done from IQAS.

Did you send the complete envelope after getting the sealed envelope from college?

One more doubt, In my application request form I have done "Yes" for HAVE YOU REQUESTED ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR CREDENTIALS BE SENT DIRECTLY TO IQAS?
So, it doesn't matter if I send it after receiving from college?
Yes. I did send in one envelop which contains 2 sealed envelopes of bachelors and masters.

For your second question, you have to specify in the section that your institute doesn't send directly, therefore you are sending the dicuments directly.

P.s. you should have attested both of your degrees from one body.

MADL

Oct 8, 2018
Yes. I did send in one envelop which contains 2 sealed envelopes of bachelors and masters.

For your second question, you have to specify in the section that your institute doesn't send directly, therefore you are sending the dicuments directly.

P.s. you should have attested both of your degrees from one body.
Oh, I already did the payment.
Can I edit it now?

Yeah, I shd have attested both from same body but WES is not verifying my masters.

Last edited:

MADL

Oct 8, 2018
Can someone help me with this.
While sending the document to IQAS :
Application, checklist and proof of payment
Your application package should include:
-- IQAS application form
-- completed, printed and signed
-- payment receipt (if paying online) or payment (if using a bank draft or money order)
-- ECA checklist: list only credentials on your checklist that you want assessed

Is there any form which needs to be filled for ECA checklist (ECA checklist: list only credentials on your checklist that you want assessed)?
Not able to find it on the website.

Please confirm.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Can someone help me with this.
While sending the document to IQAS :
Application, checklist and proof of payment
Your application package should include:
-- IQAS application form
-- completed, printed and signed
-- payment receipt (if paying online) or payment (if using a bank draft or money order)
-- ECA checklist: list only credentials on your checklist that you want assessed

Is there any form which needs to be filled for ECA checklist (ECA checklist: list only credentials on your checklist that you want assessed)?
Not able to find it on the website.

Please confirm.
Did you get the form of ECA check list?
You need to mark those docs which yiu want to get attested only.

usamarehan

Jan 29, 2018
I have two degree both from different universities. Do I need to pay the cost of ECA per candidate or per degree?

For ex: If IQAS/ICAS cost per candidate then it will be say a amount X, but if they do per degree then it will be X*2.

Does anyone know about the cost?