+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

iqas is not updating my status

tariqthaqeeq

Apr 14, 2022
hi everyone i want to know if anyone has the same problem as me. I submitted my doc on the 5 of this month please see the pic. already 10 days passed but nothing changed

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi everyone i want to know if anyone has the same problem as me. I submitted my doc on the 5 of this month please see the pic. already 10 days passed but nothing changed

Ask IQAS. Don’t see anything wrong, they just haven’t opened your file. You are in the queue.

D

Deleted member 1083629

M

My man... It says 14 weeks. You have barely 2 weeks passed by. Like you are so far from the timeline when you need to start worrying.

D

Deleted member 1083629

bro 14 weeks after I reached number 4 right now I am number 2. that's why I am worry

well thank you so much
Ah. I see it now. How long does the first 3 steps usually take? My guess is that everyone just rushed to do their IQAS before July and WES/IQAS/others just struggle to scale.

tariqthaqeeq

Apr 14, 2022
Have you contacted with them ????
yes, bro, i contact them that time they say it will take min 10 days max 30 days. now i am on the number 4 and it's already a month passed. now they are saying next month they will process the April applications (degrees ) . my number comes in august as i submit my application on May 5.

last, also depend on the university in your country . my university is very slow .

if you are from a good university then the total time is 2 months. if not then 6 month .

hope its helps you