+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Evaluation of LLB From Nigeria

amaka1802

Jun 11, 2019
I have an LLB from Nigeria however i have gotten it evaluated by Wes already . I would like to add my BL also. But I want to confirm if wes would evaluate it as a professional degree or do I need to send to iqas ? I would appreciate a prompt response

jollystripes

Jun 6, 2019
I have an LLB from Nigeria however i have gotten it evaluated by Wes already . I would like to add my BL also. But I want to confirm if wes would evaluate it as a professional degree or do I need to send to iqas ? I would appreciate a prompt response
BL is not evaluated by any of the bodies, as far as I know. Some have said WES could evaluate your LL.B as a Professional Degree, if you make a complain to them. However, IQAS will always evaluate your LL.B as a Professional Degree without any hitch.

Benetti

May 21, 2020
Hello , yes they will. Send your university transcript to them. Good luck.
Pls what happens if i already have the original certificate and statement of result? Do i still need the transcript? Very important to me please

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Pls what happens if i already have the original certificate and statement of result? Do i still need the transcript? Very important to me please
Yes you do. Your University will need to send your transcript to them while you upload your certificate on their website

Pee247

Oct 22, 2022
Please I got an LL Dip before getting direct entry to study for my LLB from 200 level. Kindly advise whether to send the LL Dip together with my LLB to CES as IQAS says they may not recognize Nnamdi Azikiwe University