+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

mayank_grover

Mar 4, 2015
Hi,
Approx. how much time does it take for the application to move out of final review? Mine moved to final review on 8th June and there isn't any status change after that.

Thanks.

jithnath1989

Jun 25, 2021
Hi Guys,

I got my IQAS Assessment completed and status turned to Mailed on 25 June 2021. My documents received on January 2021 and it was under final review status since May 21 2021. The problem I faced was error in the university name in the assessment certificate. I studied by bachelors in Dr C.V.Raman University and in the certificate it is mentioned the university name as Rabindranath Tagore University.

And about my MBA assessment i have studied in Rabindranath Tagore University and in the certificate IQAS mentioned Amity university. The year i finished my MBA was 2019 and in certificate they mentioned 2020. I was waiting for months to get my status updated and then this happens. Anyone else faced the same issue or can anyone guide me what to do next?

I think IQAS is a very professional assessment agent in Canada and how could this happens? I tried by googling whether this happened to anyone else rather than me. But i couldn't find anyone posting this kind of issue.

Hoping anyone can get me a solution for this

Thank you

Sreejith

Jun 11, 2020
Cairo
Category........
FSW
Anyone got their physical mail delivered to them after March 17th and got a status update? I've sent them an email 10 days ago and i got no response.

Dobs12795

Jul 4, 2021
Guys I think that my application has struck somewhere and I have no clue what is the reason:

This is my timeline:

1. Application Submitted: 27 March 2021
2. Application Received Date: 06 April 2021
3. In Line for Processing: 06 April 2021
4. Assessing: 20 April 2021

And that's all... no further updates or communication.

Can anyone tell me what should be my next move?

Hello maple,
Same here
Submitted on - March 16th
Received application on - April 1st
Inline and Assessing Status changed on same day - 5th june
Since then Status hasn’t been changed.

have you got anything now ?

Dobs12795

Jul 4, 2021
Guys I think that my application has struck somewhere and I have no clue what is the reason:

This is my timeline:

1. Application Submitted: 27 March 2021
2. Application Received Date: 06 April 2021
3. In Line for Processing: 06 April 2021
4. Assessing: 20 April 2021

And that's all... no further updates or communication.

Can anyone tell me what should be my next move?

I sent the documents through truecopy!

Best,

Dobs12795

Jul 4, 2021
Hello maple,
Same here
Submitted on - March 16th
Received application on - April 1st
Inline to Assessing Status changed on same day - 5th june
Since then Status hasn’t been changed.

have you got anything now ?

mayank_grover

Mar 4, 2015
Hi Guys,

I got my IQAS Assessment completed and status turned to Mailed on 25 June 2021. My documents received on January 2021 and it was under final review status since May 21 2021. The problem I faced was error in the university name in the assessment certificate. I studied by bachelors in Dr C.V.Raman University and in the certificate it is mentioned the university name as Rabindranath Tagore University.

And about my MBA assessment i have studied in Rabindranath Tagore University and in the certificate IQAS mentioned Amity university. The year i finished my MBA was 2019 and in certificate they mentioned 2020. I was waiting for months to get my status updated and then this happens. Anyone else faced the same issue or can anyone guide me what to do next?

I think IQAS is a very professional assessment agent in Canada and how could this happens? I tried by googling whether this happened to anyone else rather than me. But i couldn't find anyone posting this kind of issue.

Hoping anyone can get me a solution for this

Thank you

Sreejith
I guess best is to raise it with IQAS, only they can help you here.

Bababaron

Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys

So I am applying for ECA through IQAS and have a couple of queries

1) My date of birth on the passport is the correct one but wrongly mentioned in my Education documents. I have a sworn affidavit for it.
Should I attach that in the "Proof of name change" column? Because I don't see any other place for it!

2) My education document mentions my father's name as a middle name, although no offical document has it .. What should I do about it? Will it cause any discrepancy?

Thanks