+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hi guys anyone share what is the detailed procedure for credential assesssment from IQAS?

my friend for Bachelors 4 years from Punjab university lahore and mphil from university of central punjab lahore.

a) Is iqas right choice for getting assessment done? meaning do they recognise ucp. Wes does not recognise ucp.

b) what equivalence should we except foe the above credentials?

c) how much time does aseessment takes?

PPalu

Jan 12, 2018
I had my electronic and physical docs submitted at IQAS around 2nd week of Feb. Got final response by 23rd May (roughly 14 weeks). So, if you plan well, successfully submit online and then pay, you can patiently wait upto 14 weeks and results should arrive. But the key is to successfully submit and pay... Then just patiently.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi guys anyone share what is the detailed procedure for credential assesssment from IQAS?

my friend for Bachelors 4 years from Punjab university lahore and mphil from university of central punjab lahore.

a) Is iqas right choice for getting assessment done? meaning do they recognise ucp. Wes does not recognise ucp.

b) what equivalence should we except foe the above credentials?

c) how much time does aseessment takes?
As per HEC, the university is recognized and all the recognized ones are assessed by IQAS as far as I know.

Masters can be expected as your bachelors was 4 years.

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I had my electronic and physical docs submitted at IQAS around 2nd week of Feb. Got final response by 23rd May (roughly 14 weeks). So, if you plan well, successfully submit online and then pay, you can patiently wait upto 14 weeks and results should arrive. But the key is to successfully submit and pay... Then just patiently.
so do we still need to physcially courier the documents or online copies are fine enough?

kjp1929

Feb 4, 2021
Hi,
your current status..?
And what is your timeline from Final review to fluctuation Stage..??

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi
My IQAS application status changed from "final review" to "mailed". Is there a way to view/download my completed IQAS assessment report online via the IQAS portal or do I just have to wait for the hard copy to be mailed to me? Thanks

kjp1929

Feb 4, 2021
Hi
My IQAS application status changed from "final review" to "mailed". Is there a way to view/download my completed IQAS assessment report online via the IQAS portal or do I just have to wait for the hard copy to be mailed to me? Thanks
Hi
On which date your application goes to final review ?

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
I did not keep track but it took six weeks from online submission to "mailed" status
It will probably get to me within a week but just curious to see the outcome of the assessment. I tried using the fluctuation tool method but it takes me to an error page. I also received an email from IQAS today saying my assessment has been completed and has been mailed to me so it can't still be in the final review stage

kjp1929

Feb 4, 2021
It will probably get to me within a week but just curious to see the outcome of the assessment. I tried using the fluctuation tool method but it takes me to an error page. I also received an email from IQAS today saying my assessment has been completed and has been mailed to me so it can't still be in the final review stage
[/QUOT
check your iqas portal.
You will get a soft copy of your ECA