+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
My status is in final review since 27 January but i haven't tried yet the immiboard.
Should i try to test my luck?
But i am not in fluctuation stage.
Honestly speaking, i dont know how this works. Anyways try your luck.
As per the comments from others, we will not be able to download unless and until it turns into fluctuating mode. And i dont have enough knowledge on identifying the fluctuation stage. Most probably it will continuously fluctuate from final review and complete.

But I know someone, whose status changed to final review on Jan 20th and downloaded the report on Feb 5th or 6th. However, the completed date in his report is showing Jan 20th.

Reactions: Monika aspirant

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Honestly speaking, i dont know how this works. Anyways try your luck.
As per the comments from others, we will not be able to download unless and until it turns into fluctuating mode. And i dont have enough knowledge on identifying the fluctuation stage. Most probably it will continuously fluctuate from final review and complete.

But I know someone, whose status changed to final review on Jan 20th and downloaded the report on Feb 5th or 6th. However, the completed date in his report is showing Jan 20th.
Yes, it's bit confusing topic.

ramsi

Feb 2, 2021
Hi

Anyone here please help me out, I submitted my application in IQAS for my both Bachelor and MBA . I have done MBA from ICFAI Dehradun and Bachelor from Calicut University. So when i check for the transcript from Calicut University they are asking each year mark sheets. I don't have consolidated mark sheets. So do i have to apply for consolidated mark sheet and then apply for transcript or i can submit each year mark sheets ad certificate attested from University to IQAS for the verification.
Also do i have to do genuineness verification for the transcripts?

Last edited:

varsak243

Nov 28, 2020
Today had a terrible experience with IQAS people. After ages, I was able to connect with them, and when I inquired which package currently they are opening the response was "Don't inquire about that as this is not applicable to you. You will get your report in 14 weeks which can also extend as we have many files to process"
I am shocked, is this the way IQAS people respond when we have paid a fee for the job they are supposed to do, and then they are not even doing it. Already missed few draws because of their ridiculous processing time.
What's the use of putting daily limits if they cannot even handle the limited volume. Regretting a lot now.

Last edited:

Abcd1997

Jan 8, 2021
Today had a terrible experience with IQAS people. After ages, I was able to connect with them, and when I inquired which package currently they are opening the response was "Don't inquire about that as this is not applicable to you. You will get your report in 14 weeks which can also extend as we have many files to process"
I am shocked, is this the way IQAS people respond when we have paid a hell of a lot of money and they are not even doing their jobs. Already missed few draws because of their ridiculous processing time.
What's the use of putting daily limits if they cannot even handle the limited volume. Regretting a lot now.
They were opening packages of 16th November on 17th February. Three weeks ago they were opening packages of 12th November.