IQAS ECA timeline tracking

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
i Have exactly the same issue I been trying for last 15 days buh
Hey. You can try this method. My internet speed was 40MBPS and used LAN (as I tried 3 times over wifi but not able to pay). Use windows the system if possible.

Try this following these steps.
1. Use Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Login at 8:00 MST.
3. Go to Complete Draft Application or Make online Payment
4. Quickly check all the details one by one. (complete within 10 minutes)
5. Go to final payment page (where credit card and preview option is there) Initially, it will show IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.... . But here is the catch, refresh the page 1 or 2 times (you will get same message of daily reach)
6. Now do final refresh at sharp between 8:14:30 MST (if less than 30 MBPS) or 8:14:40 MST (If 30+ MBPS), once the page refreshed, don't wait, just click preview and payment. Bang!! (Don't wait for preview file).
7. Don't forget to on pop up from the setting (Check Youtube).
8. Finally, another page will open, then you have 5 minutes for final payment.
9. Cheers!!!

I hope this will work for you. All the best....

Jan 11, 2021
Contact your courier service and also email to IQAS after you receive a confirmation stating, please check my documents. They have been received as per my courier. They will confirm.
Thank you for the response, Lavi. Would you have the email address handy with you? Asking you this since the last time I contacted them I merely got an auto-response.

Last edited:

Cybrboyin

Aug 16, 2020
Stuck in Final Review since 7th December. Pretty frustrating. Has anyone got any updates this month?
Same status. Stuck in Final Review since December 16. Did you try calling them as the general timeline in Final Review is 3 to 5 weeks as per some of the previous threads?

Dhruv_235

Dec 19, 2020
Same status. Stuck in Final Review since December 16. Did you try calling them as the general timeline in Final Review is 3 to 5 weeks as per some of the previous threads?
Same here
My profile is stucked in final review since 25th November.
I called. Also mailed. But no response till date

lidsds

Jul 30, 2020
Hey. You can try this method. My internet speed was 40MBPS and used LAN (as I tried 3 times over wifi but not able to pay). Use windows the system if possible.

Try this following these steps.
1. Use Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Login at 8:00 MST.
3. Go to Complete Draft Application or Make online Payment
4. Quickly check all the details one by one. (complete within 10 minutes)
5. Go to final payment page (where credit card and preview option is there) Initially, it will show IQAS daily limit of applications for immigration purposes has been reached for today.... . But here is the catch, refresh the page 1 or 2 times (you will get same message of daily reach)
6. Now do final refresh at sharp between 8:14:30 MST (if less than 30 MBPS) or 8:14:40 MST (If 30+ MBPS), once the page refreshed, don't wait, just click preview and payment. Bang!! (Don't wait for preview file).
7. Don't forget to on pop up from the setting (Check Youtube).
8. Finally, another page will open, then you have 5 minutes for final payment.
9. Cheers!!!

I hope this will work for you. All the best....
Hey,
I’m applying as a fresh applicant.
Do i try to use the same technique for fresh application???

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hey,
I’m applying as a fresh applicant.
Do i try to use the same technique for fresh application???
To create fresh application, you have to sign up first (any time). Then to create new profile you have to click at sharp 8:45 pm IST. Once you successfully creat new application then try mentioned method for payment next day because at same day it is not possible to pay the fees.

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
No, I didn't call but I mailed last wednesday and they didn't reply.

lidsds

Jul 30, 2020
To create fresh application, you have to sign up first (any time). Then to create new profile you have to click at sharp 8:45 pm IST. Once you successfully creat new application then try mentioned method for payment next day because at same day it is not possible to pay the fees.
I’m actually trying to create a new application since few days, but no luck.
It give a quota exceeded for the day pop up.
I keep refreshing from 8:10 and then by the time it’s 8:14 the page stops responding due to immense traffic.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I’m actually trying to create a new application since few days, but no luck.
It give a quota exceeded for the day pop up.
I keep refreshing from 8:10 and then by the time it’s 8:14 the page stops responding due to immense traffic.
It depends upon certain parameters such as Internet speed, operating system, browser & computer speed. Try to create profile using LAN.

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Thread name is IQAS timeline tracking and since long no updates from anyone about their timeline :( :( :( :(
Yes. That's surprising. I haven't seen a single new timeline posted here this month.