Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Can anyone please confirm that what should I need to mail them?
You should send IQAS Academic Record Request Forms and your transcripts attested by your Institution in a sealed envelope (sealed by your institution) if you are sending transcripts using courier service. Your institution can also send digital transcripts directly to IQAS using email or other methods. It is faster than Hard Copy method.

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
You should send IQAS Academic Record Request Forms and your transcripts attested by your Institution in a sealed envelope (sealed by your institution) if you are sending transcripts using courier service. Your institution can also send digital transcripts directly to IQAS using email or other methods. It is faster than Hard Copy method.
You do not need to send your IQAS application.

Piyush@35175

Oct 10, 2020
Thank you very much for your guidance.

MahWal

Jan 8, 2021
I met a person who helped me to submit profile for 40 CAD. Since then have helped few frnds / contacts of mine. FInally I had put the same in this forum to help more people as i myself struggled for weeks. Since i dont know the trick i cant help on it but u can message me for more details. rahul.kr.pareek gmail
Hi Rahul,
It is nice to hear that you were able to make the payment to IQAS. Unfortunately, I am struggling with the payment for more than three weeks. I have already contacted with my university to send my diploma to IQAS and they have already sent it to IQAS, however, I am not able to finalize my application. I stuck with payment "IQAS Daily Limit reached".
So, could you please help me to make the payment. I will be grateful if you do that for me.

Abcd1997

Jan 8, 2021
Hi

I made payment and submitted my application on 13th November, 2020. I couriered my documents through DHL which were delivered by 26th November. My status is still showing submitted. So, i called IQAS on 5th January and they told me that they are currently opening packages from the week of 2nd November. Do anyone have any idea when will they start opening packages of 26th November.

Thanks

rahulpareek

Jan 4, 2021
Hi Rahul,
It is nice to hear that you were able to make the payment to IQAS. Unfortunately, I am struggling with the payment for more than three weeks. I have already contacted with my university to send my diploma to IQAS and they have already sent it to IQAS, however, I am not able to finalize my application. I stuck with payment "IQAS Daily Limit reached".
So, could you please help me to make the payment. I will be grateful if you do that for me.
I will be happy to help. Please email me on rahul.kr.pareek gmail

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi Rahul,
Your university submitted electronic documents before the payment? Brother, you should wait until the payment procedure done as they may not consider your documents. May be, you have to request again to your university to send documents to IQAS (Just confirm with IQAS after payment). Hope you will pay the fees soon as the application will expire in a month and you have to creat new one.

Last edited:

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Your university submitted electronic documents before the payment? Brother, you should wait until the payment procedure done as they will not consider your documents. In this case, you have to request again to your university to send documents to IQAS. Hope you will pay the fees soon as your application will expire in a month (in your case 1 week is remaining) and you have to create another request for the payment.

I don't think so he has to ask the university to send it again because so far IQAS has opened the envelope on 2nd November only, so kindly do not mis lead if you are not 100% sure as it may cost someone a lot.

Secondly even, why do you think he has to ask the university to send it again?

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I don't think so he has to ask the university to send it again because so far IQAS has opened the envelope on 2nd November only, so kindly do not mis lead if you are not 100% sure as it may cost someone a lot.

Secondly even, why do you think he has to ask the university to send it again?
Do you mean anyone can send documents before payment? For your kind information, I am not mis lead anyone. Moreover, he can double sure with the IQAS after the payment. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Noyaerha