+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

nisargp

Dec 17, 2020
I met a person who helped me to submit profile for 40 CAD. Since then have helped few frnds / contacts of mine. FInally I had put the same in this forum to help more people as i myself struggled for weeks. Since i dont know the trick i cant help on it but u can message me for more details. rahul.kr.pareek gmail
Thanks Rahul for all your help in getting my payment completed.

I was very much frustrated since last 1 month to get the payment thing completed. With your help it was very smooth.

Keep doing the great work !!!

rahulpareek

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks Rahul for all your help in getting my payment completed.

I was very much frustrated since last 1 month to get the payment thing completed. With your help it was very smooth.

Keep doing the great work !!!
welcome bro.. since there are few people sending query and its difficult to explain same thing to everyone i will prepare simple steps. I dont blame others as they are being cautious due to bad experience (lot of cheaters are there)

rahulpareek

Jan 4, 2021
welcome bro.. since there are few people sending query and its difficult to explain same thing to everyone i will prepare simple steps. I dont blame others as they are being cautious due to bad experience (lot of cheaters are there)
Happy to help you. Hope we all end up in canada as soon as possible

Phichie

Nov 6, 2020
Successfully paid: November 6,2020 - "Submitted status"
University sent credentials via email- Nov 20,2020 - Submitted status"
Credentials through DHL, Received - December 9, 2020 - Submitted status"
Present - Submitted status"

Just want to ask, is IQAS open already? Thanks!

PratikT

Jan 1, 2021
Successfully paid: November 6,2020 - "Submitted status"
University sent credentials via email- Nov 20,2020 - Submitted status"
Credentials through DHL, Received - December 9, 2020 - Submitted status"
Present - Submitted status"

Just want to ask, is IQAS open already? Thanks!
I've called IQAS yesterday and the lady over the call said they are currently opening the documents received on 2nd November. So it will take few weeks to reach them to open 9th dec documents. Mine has delivered on 16th Dec'20. Lets hope they do it quickly.

Reactions: Phichie

Jagjeet_anttal

Mar 26, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-03-2022
Nomination.....
17-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
03-03-2022
I've called IQAS yesterday and the lady over the call said they are currently opening the documents received on 2nd November. So it will take few weeks to reach them to open 9th dec documents. Mine has delivered on 16th Dec'20. Lets hope they do it quickly.
My Master's documents also delivered on 16th November & my Bachelor delivered on 2nd November. Still in the submitted stage.
Please update here when your status changes.

Reactions: Rai91

Phichie

Nov 6, 2020
So probably by next month we will be able to have a progress in our status. Hoping and praying!