bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
IQAS Status :

Date Submitted : 24th Nov
Application received : 29th Nov
In line processing : 10th Dec
Final Review : 14th Dec
Mailed : 14th Dec

Mine has been stuck in Final Review since December 4th. No fluctuation too and I need to add it to my Express Entry

Dec 15, 2020
My timelines:
Submitted: 5th Dec
Received: 11th Dec, Status: " Pending" / "Waiting for Transcripts"
Cred 1: Emailed by Uni on 11th Dec
Cred 2: Emailed by a different Uni on 14th Dec.

Status still "Pending". I have written to them twice via the form and received no response.

How much time it takes to change the status? Another problem is, I dont know what my Unis have sent via email since I was not copied.
Any tips or guidance can help?
Kindly help.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Ok, so in that case, no need to post the docs or send via true copy? directly the university can send electronically to IQAS?
No need to send any hard copies or via true copy. You can select emailed in the IQAS portal during submission. Once your payment is done, ask your university to email your verified documents to their email. Also, mention your application number during email.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hello All, creating new application is not working. What I feel is that they have actually stopped new applications just because of Christmas and new year. As they will not be operating from 24th Dec to Jan 4th so might be they want to clear and all the applications till date and do not want any pending applications once they start their operations from Jan 5th. That's what my instincts are.

This is the reason people are not able not create new ECA application and few suffering on payment page.

hasramzan

Dec 18, 2020
experts I need help.

yesterday dated 27-05-2019. I received my IQAS hard copy in which they only accessed my BCA regular degree but did not access my MCA distance. Both were from PTU.

My MCA session was 2012-2014 and they attached a second form with the IQAS report in which they mentioned that " IQAS could not verify that this institute had DEB approval for the 2012-2013 academic year." and sent a pdf link of DEB ( distance education bureau)

Additional Notes:

Master of Computer Applications from Punjab Technical University was not assessed
IQAS could not verify that this institution had DEB approval for the 2012-2013 academic year.

bttps://www.ugc.ac.in/deb/pdf/Final_list_for_website_2014-15.pdf

Please help me what should I do now?

I have already wasted more than 10 months waiting for my ECA and now I received only this stupid thing....broken totally

Did you get ECA for MCA. I have also done MCA in 2012-14 from distance education mode from PTU

kms25

May 31, 2020
Hi, has the trick to download the report when in the fluctuation stage stopped working or am I doing it wrong? It has been posted here in the past and I'm putting down below again, can someone in Final Review please try this and report back, thanks.

People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link.

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id= and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.

kms25

May 31, 2020
Dear Use below link and get the report i just got it.
follow the below steps :
1- login to iqas portal and go to application status option.
2- right click on the final review option and select copy link address option.
3- go to the link: https://www.immiboards.com/iqas-fluctuation/
4- past the link the field and press get iqas link.
5- copy the newly generated link and past into browser address bar and press enter as soon you press enter it download your report automatically,
Hey, been trying this but getting this message every single time, "An error has occurred, Please click on Home button or this link to return to home page.
If the error persists, contact System Administrator.
". Is there way around it?