03-03-2022
Nomination.....
17-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
03-03-2022

• What? i cant believe this...
    its been almost 7 weeks now and still my status is “in line for processing” that too the status changed from “submitted” since a week.
    dnt know what is happening... and you are lucky bro
It depends on the mode of document submission (electronic or hard copies), the number of credentials to be evaluated. So processing times vary accordingly.
My application is in the submitted stage from 30th October and it will remain the same until the end of January as per my discussion with IQAS last night. They are opening documents received on 26th October and will be closed from 23rd December.

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
IQAS Status :

Date Submitted : 24th Nov
Application received : 29th Nov
In line processing : 10th Dec
Final Review : 14th Dec
Mailed : 14th Dec
Did you notice fluctuation on the same day as final review? That's really interesting as they usually take 1 week to upload soft copy after final review

Rajveer3536

Dec 14, 2020
IQAS Status :

Date Submitted : 28th August
Application received : 2nd September
In line processing : 15th November
Final Review : 2nd December

How much time it will take for final review.

kms25

May 31, 2020
Yeah same is my scenario, my husband's complete evaluation took around 1.5 months but my evaluation is stuck in Final Review since 6th November. It has been more than 2 months and it is still stuck in the same stage. Everytime I call them they only say it takes 14 weeks for complete evalution.
Hey, if your eval is stuck in Final Review, I think there's a trick to download the report. It has ben mentioned by a couple of people in this thread previously, try that and maybe you'll be able to download your final report.

Dec 15, 2020
IQAS Status :

Very fast processing for you, congrats.
My documents were sent via email on 10th and 14th Dec but the status is still " Waiting for transcripts".
How many days do they take to acknowledge receipt?

I have sent a contact message as well on the same. No response yet.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
IQAS Status :

Seriously!! I mean it is unbelievable. I submitted on 30th Nov. Application received on 4th December and In line processing 4th December. Now, waiting for next update.

Phichie

Nov 6, 2020
They are almost 1.5 months behind as far as hard copies are concerned.
Regarding status changes, I see many people posting status changing from submitted>>received>>inline>>processing and so on. That's why I was concerned bcz in my case it's just submitted.
Same here. My status is still submitted. Firstly, my university emailed my credentials last nov 20. No changes so i decided to send the hard copy. As per tracking they received last dec. 9 and until now no changes, still submitted status

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Seriously!! I mean it is unbelievable. I submitted on 30th Nov. Application received on 4th December and In line processing 4th December. Now, waiting for next update.
Received & in-line for processing on 1st Dec , I think when my status updates, yours will shortly after.

Dec 15, 2020
My timelines:
Submitted: 5th Dec
Received: 11th Dec, Status: " Pending" / "Waiting for Transcripts"
Cred 1: Emailed by Uni on 11th Dec
Cred 2: Emailed by a different Uni on 14th Dec.

Status still "Pending". I have written to them twice via the form and received no response.

How much time it takes to change the status? Another problem is, I dont know what my Unis have sent via email since I was not copied.
Any tips or guidance can help?

prateek4mba

Dec 9, 2020
Hello,

2 quick questions:

1. My university issued a provisional degree at the time of graduation, can I upload that on the docs page?

2. For India, is there an option for institute to directly emial the docs to iqas? basically any other method other than post or truecopy?

Thanks in advance :)
Any thoughts on this? Pls help